Thread: LOTB Lv101

OS
    iOS

LOTB Lv101

Is level 100 the experience cap? If so it must be changed immediately!! I'm getting close and lots of my buddies are level 100 or high 90s. The sands of time cap at 80 . So getting experience points should be endless. It's a prestige thing to see someone at level 109 you know they mean business. Plus maybe we spend more ironit on experience boost . Please we need endless experience level !

OS
    iOS
    If that were the case I'd be lvl 200 by now. They made changes to lvling in late July early August. I think it would be cool to keep lvling but I doubt they will change it back. Here's to hoping.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    yeah, very solid suggestion...shouldn't be that hard to do and would motivate people to play and purchase stuff...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I said it a long time ago and I'm going to say it again. Endless Lv cap! I want to see myself at level 2620 , and why not ? It would be just another thing that would be cool about the game . Capping at 100 sucks . So it could be cool but no it sucks . Fix this please 💀