Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Navigator Eddie is my favorite farm char now. In PVP battles he is very strong too.

Soldier was nerved (why the hell?)...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Navigator Eddie is my favorite farm char now. In PVP battles he is very strong too.

Soldier was nerved (why the hell?)...
    Because everyone used the guy die to how OP he was, his ult was enough to destroy a phase of the beast, his other attacks dealt insane damage, and roulette was the most amazing heal ever. Had to be changed, you would know hes probably good when you see that your trooper list is literally 50 soldier eddies... those were the golden days...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    OK I thought it was PvP , I missed the nerf notes. Explains a lot. I think a Soldier deserves more respect.

OS
    Android
    Even post-nerf, he is really versatile. He is not the very best for every situation but he is a formidable character used correctly. Sharded and with a good set of allies, Soldier will still autofarm GoD madness all day, every day. Can also be a very useful PvP character as well.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Shifter are you still playing? Would you be willing to look at my setup? I would appreciate your point of view, you seem to know a lot. Thank you for your insights on this thread!