Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    What talismans do you recommend for him?

I'm torn. I've been stacking the Boost Talismans (Special +25%) and Rush Talismans (Special x DEF), but I'm trying out the Invisibility Talisman (Invisible on perfect attack). Anything that boosts HP, ATK, and SPECIAL. He uses MAG for his Future attack, but trying to boost 4 stats is very hard.

MAX stats:

HP: 8232
    ATK: 651
    DEF: 460
    MAGIC: 452
    M. RESIST: 460
    SPECIAL: 462

most gunner characters are like that; they should only be used for their special abilities, and for farming resources, which SE's roulette is perfect for. if you have strong tank like angel of strife as one of your allies, SE's stats won't matter much
    when you know that your time is close at hand, maybe then you'll begin to understand; life down here is just a strange illusion

Is he??? so far his stats have seemed pretty lacklustre to me, and I only use him because his attacks(esp. roulette) are so good. but he's only lvl40 2*, so I shouldn't be complaining yet. ps,where did you get the 1* yellow evo shards for making him 3 * ? I have been searching for so long, but i can only find 2* evo shards.
    when you know that your time is close at hand, maybe then you'll begin to understand; life down here is just a strange illusion

He is by far the strongest Eddie in my opinion. I don't use him (not my style), but I have a couple of troopers and the level 80 4star soldiers can do missions even a level 100 5star samurai can't .

I have to agree... Soldier Eddie is awesome... I've benched my 5* Samurai Eddie (defective) so am switching between the 4* Soldier Eddie & 4* Wickerman Eddie during battles, depending on opponents...

He's really starting to come into his own.
    vs. 5* level 85 Magus Hell Dice and Angel of Pain

Barrage (Level 4) - 2500-3000 Physical Damage
    Bullet Trace (Level 2) - 3300-3700 Physical/1800-2000 Magical/5400 True Damage
    War Torn (Level 2) - 9500 Physical/7400 Magical/14000 True Damage

OS
    Android
    Where do u guys get all the evolution shards to put soldier eddie to 4*!?! I've been farming underworld quests nonstop 3 days and only got 2 dropped... 5/6 right now. I just don't see how some people have max characters with these horrible drop rates
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-11-2016 at 06:30 AM. Reason: explicit abbreviation

It's really all about luck...I took two weeks to get the red evo shards for default Eddie but yellow shards all in 2-3 days.