Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    shard.PNG

    Shadows of the valley just now
    Dutch-2701

    5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)


    * Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

  2. #22
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,478
    Damn ive been having no luck with yellow evo shards too, i only get evo runes... Not complaining though those are pretty nice too

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Vila-real, Castellón España
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    6
    I'ts my favourite character. i have it maxed out and can hit very hard and also heal if needed. A real workhorse for grinding.

  4. #24
    Member FilipMurray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    47
    I still can't find the best solution for his Talismans...
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

  5. #25
    Senior Member osiris0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipMurray View Post
    I still can't find the best solution for his Talismans...
    I have a damage-build one. 2 x Guardian + 2 x Strength + 2 x Yellow Boost Will talisman works pretty good. If you have a strong team, i recommend you to build him with damage. Try to avoid green talismans if he can survive. Because after tunning update, his fury and fierce talismans get nerfed so he have less damage. Try to recover it as much as possible.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

    Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    474
    Im running 4xBoost (will) and 2xstrength. He does great for auto-farming: Gets the fury every 2nd turn almost and with the fury, my big AoE Damage dealers really ramp up their destruction. Regular attack doesnt do so well, but the increase fury build (imo) is worthwhile. Also the boosts give him more hp, improving survivability.
    Gringo-4930

  7. #27
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    but the increase fury build (imo) is worthwhile.
    Fury damage was nerved by the devs with the last update. Since that nerv fury damage is a shame. Now I use Carriage Rider Eddie for farming.
    URock-8461


  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Fury damage was nerved by the devs with the last update. Since that nerv fury damage is a shame. Now I use Carriage Rider Eddie for farming.
    Carriage Rider is great definitely (If you have him).

    But with the 2xboost sets, he does a up to 5k damage in underworld madness and LoLX with his fury. But the added bonus is that he boosts everyone else (like my assassin golden son & AoF). But yes, if you have CR Eddie, his fury is also similar, but stronger... I just dont have him :/
    Gringo-4930

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Fury damage was nerved by the devs with the last update. Since that nerv fury damage is a shame. Now I use Carriage Rider Eddie for farming.
    I still use Soldier Eddie almost exclusively. However, since the nerf to his Fury War-Torn skill, I never use it. It is pointless because it does far less damage than his normal attack. So this is a question more for the devs & Sparton to help me understand, what is the purpose of a special Fury skill if it actually does less damage than the standard attack? I build up all this Fury only to do half damage to my opponent. Is there something else I’m missing, a skill effect of some sort, that offsets the lower damage output?

    I'm hoping you can clarify that the damage output of War-Torn is as expected and if so, why it is less than the standard attack. Thanks
    Last edited by jakalope; 12-15-2016 at 01:13 AM.
    I use all my daily troopers or die trying... or the game crashes.

    aphex-7693

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    I still use Soldier Eddie almost exclusively. However, since the nerf to his Fury War-Torn skill, I never use it. It is pointless because it does far less damage than his normal attack. So this is a question more for the devs & Sparton to help me understand, what is the purpose of a special Fury skill if it actually does less damage than the standard attack? I build up all this Fury only to do half damage to my opponent. Is there something else I’m missing, a skill effect of some sort, that offsets the lower damage output?

    I'm hoping you can clarify that the damage output of War-Torn is as expected and if so, why it is less than the standard attack. Thanks
    War Torn also buffs ATK, MAGIC, DEF and MR by 50 % each for the whole team. So, your other characters will do more damage, as will any subsequent attacks from Soldier Eddie, and you will suffer less damage from enemies (unless they all do true damage of course). So still a pretty powerful move.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •