Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am sorry I think we are getting confused. When you said SE I immediately thought Samurai Eddie, not soldier eddie (silly me it's under soldier eddie forum thread). So I was giving advice on Samurai which drops as 5*.

Until you get the materials to take Soldier Eddie to 4 I would use the wicker man Eddie he is your strongest.

your best team right now would be Wickerman Eddie, allied General and Blue allied soldier. If you have the party cost available put the starting Eddie in the second spot since he is lvl 4. You will level him up also and can also use him in a pinch if your wickerman gets low. Also once you get your SE up to 4* use your wickerman ally with him and general.

Most of the other characters you have are going to gathering dust real soon, I wouldn't invest alot in them.
    Last edited by Shifter; 03-15-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I am sorry I think we are getting confused. When you said SE I immediately thought Samurai Eddie, not soldier eddie (silly me it's under soldier eddie forum thread). So I was giving advice on Samurai which drops as 5*.

Until you get the materials to take Soldier Eddie to 4 I would use the wicker man Eddie he is your strongest.

your best team right now would be Wickerman Eddie, allied General and Blue allied soldier. If you have the party cost available put the starting Eddie in the second spot since he is lvl 4. You will level him up also and can also use him in a pinch if your wickerman gets low. Also once you get your SE up to 4* use your wickerman ally with him and general.

Most of the other characters you have are going to gathering dust real soon, I wouldn't invest alot in them.

oh,sorry. i'm new on the forum, did not know that SE was samurai eddie.
    I have the Soldier eddie 3* lvl 60 trying to upgrade him as soon as possible.
    So, I will focus on the wickerman eddie until them and put first eddie with him to use if he's HP became low.
    I have 2 burning talisman, should i use on wickerman eddie or you think only worth magic talisman?
    Ty for the advices man

OS
    Android
    you wouldn't get much use out the burn talisman on the wickerman eddie. it would be better on the ally wickerman or the starting eddie.

Try to get blue/green on on wickerman. A pair of yellow talismans (magic) is a good substitute if you don't have sets of blue or green. Special more more fury each turn.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    you wouldn't get much use out the burn talisman on the wickerman eddie. it would be better on the ally wickerman or the starting eddie.

Try to get blue/green on on wickerman. A pair of yellow talismans (magic) is a good substitute if you don't have sets of blue or green. Special more more fury each turn.
    i have 3 yellow talisman's on 5*.
    i recently buy it on store with ironite's to use on Soldier Eddie,but he's still on 3*. until them should i use it on wickerman?

OS
    Android
    I finally got a chance to look at your team. Here is what I suggest.

Wickerman ally

Don't use skilled anymore. You will need some later on for pvp but for PVE concentrate on fierce and safeguard. (I prefer safeguard because it raises magic resist which warriors usually have low amounts of)
    You have two empty talisman slots that need to be filled.

Put another strength talismans to pair up with the one you have and then a green one in the green spot, doesn't matter to much right now which one.

Starting Eddie.

pair up those talismans to get the bonus.

On both wickerman and Eddie the guardian talismans will provide a bigger bonus than strength does.

Wickerman Eddie.

Don't use sorcery talismans. same as skilled. Has its use in pvp but not to much in pve.

pair up the second set of Holy talismans. Both give bonus that stacks.

Blue allied soldier.

Take off the Boost talisman and give to your soldier Eddie

Put a set of Holy talismans on him to pair up for bonus until you get 3 freeze talismans.

The Energy talisman on him doesn't help his damage since it is overwhelming swap it out with the Ward (once its leveled up to 30)

General is in good shape.

From what you have this it what I would use.

Eddie Wickerman/Starting Eddie
    ally. General and Wickerman (Blue allied soldier for shield when needed)

Another Hint. Sale all those level 1 guys for gold. You will see them again and again and again and then some more.

Others may not agree with me but don't level up the following talismans, unless you really need one to complete a set.
    Green (mystical)
    Red (skilled)
    Yellow (onslaught)
    Blue (Sorcery)
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    I finally got a chance to look at your team. Here is what I suggest.

Wickerman ally

Don't use skilled anymore. You will need some later on for pvp but for PVE concentrate on fierce and safeguard. (I prefer safeguard because it raises magic resist which warriors usually have low amounts of)
    You have two empty talisman slots that need to be filled.

Put another strength talismans to pair up with the one you have and then a green one in the green spot, doesn't matter to much right now which one.

Starting Eddie.

pair up those talismans to get the bonus.

On both wickerman and Eddie the guardian talismans will provide a bigger bonus than strength does.

Wickerman Eddie.

Don't use sorcery talismans. same as skilled. Has its use in pvp but not to much in pve.

pair up the second set of Holy talismans. Both give bonus that stacks.

Blue allied soldier.

Take off the Boost talisman and give to your soldier Eddie

Put a set of Holy talismans on him to pair up for bonus until you get 3 freeze talismans.

The Energy talisman on him doesn't help his damage since it is overwhelming swap it out with the Ward (once its leveled up to 30)

General is in good shape.

From what you have this it what I would use.

Eddie Wickerman/Starting Eddie
    ally. General and Wickerman (Blue allied soldier for shield when needed)

Another Hint. Sale all those level 1 guys for gold. You will see them again and again and again and then some more.

Others may not agree with me but don't level up the following talismans, unless you really need one to complete a set.
    Green (mystical)
    Red (skilled)
    Yellow (onslaught)
    Blue (Sorcery)
    Hey man, thank you so much for the tips.
    When you saw my warriors it was a mess 'cause i was trying some builds by myself to see if work's or not.
    I changed using what you say as base.
    Could you take another look now? i will let the changes that i made until you see and say if it's ok or not.

Some points i would like to ask you.
    i'm noob and (1)don't know what PVE means. its farming?
    (2) you said "Put a set of Holy talismans on him to pair up for bonus until you get 3 freeze talismans.". why holy talismans? magic will make the buff better? ( again i'm noob , sorry )
    (3) i put a yellow one on wickerman eddie because gives a lot of magic.

ty so much for your patience and forgive me for so many foolish questions.
    Thanks for your time and knowledge.

OS
    Android
    It actually looks a lot better
    Should be moving forward.

The one thing that I would suggest is that you work on talismans in sets. Freeze set will always be useful. Especially on multiple hitters.

Also since resources are so hard to get at your levels. I would work on getting multiple talis man's to 40 before taking anymore to 50. It takes so many runes to go from 40 to 50. And all at 40 is better than 1 at 50 and rest at 1/30.
    Pve means play vs environment.
    Holy talismans are magic also and bonus is 15% of base magic.
    The yellow is good on him for now. Work on getting a pair.

I accepted your request so I'll keep an eye on your team. Go ahead and send private message if you have questions.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    It actually looks a lot better
    Should be moving forward.

The one thing that I would suggest is that you work on talismans in sets. Freeze set will always be useful. Especially on multiple hitters.

Also since resources are so hard to get at your levels. I would work on getting multiple talis man's to 40 before taking anymore to 50. It takes so many runes to go from 40 to 50. And all at 40 is better than 1 at 50 and rest at 1/30.
    Pve means play vs environment.
    Holy talismans are magic also and bonus is 15% of base magic.
    The yellow is good on him for now. Work on getting a pair.

I accepted your request so I'll keep an eye on your team. Go ahead and send private message if you have questions.
    aah, nice one man. thank you for all the explanation.
    Sorry for taking so much of your time,i'm playing have only a few weeks, and i'm trying to learn everything.
    thanks for add me, i appreciate it.
    have a nice day

OS
    Android
    I love Soldier Eddie, Ive always use him since the beginning, but roulette is the only useful skill, barely. His fury needs a serious buff, if not damage other effects would be nice. He far under powered for a "solider"

OS
    iOS
    Back in the day when his fury couldve one shot the beast... good times...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!