Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    You use him wrong. Revive was broken to the point it healed less for each shard in it before. Try embolden followed by enrage, and then try ruin. It deals a lot more damage after that setup.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by primus View Post
    Also of note, I would like to use the stone talisman to boost DEF, but it does not boost it by the expected amount.
    For a long time the Stone Talismans did what they were supposed to but they just didn't display the set bonus. Is that back? Was that even fixed?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I was curious how Pharaoh Eddie's attacks (namely Ruin, Enrage, and Slave To Death) are affected by their DEF and HP scaling.
    So with some thanks to my Pharaoh Troopers and Slauki (thanks again man) I went testing on Game of Death Madness with a bunch of lv100 Pharaohs.

Test 1
    2 Pharaohs, both with 2 red and 4 Health Talismans. Their Health and Magic Bonuses were identical. One had about 100 more DEF, while the other had about 400 more ATK. The Pharaoh with more DEF did about 200 more damage on attacks with Ruin (Skill Shards maxed!). Hence, for those three moves, Pharaoh's DEF scaling is more important than his normal ATK and MAGIC scaling needed for true damage.

Test 2
    2 Pharaohs, one with 4 Health and an Iron set (the one that did higher damage in Test 1) compared with 5 Health Overwhelming and 1 Fierce red.
    In this case, the Pharaoh with 5 green 1 red did more damage than the 4 green 2 red. This would indicate that Pharaoh's HP scaling is more important than his DEF scaling for those three moves.

Conclusion:
    If you want to get maximum attack out of Ruin (and by extension Enrage and Slave To Death, as well as Revive All's heal amount), stock up on Health Talismans. Overwhelming if you want to focus on Ruin/Enrage/Slave To Death, though a few Wards are nice for Revive All and to a lesser extent Mend. Mystical Talismans form a compromise here.
    Last edited by Kardas; 06-06-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Awesome analysis, Kardas! Thanks for going through that hard work to help us figure out how best to set up our Pharaohs.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I was curious how Pharaoh Eddie's attacks (namely Ruin, Enrage, and Slave To Death) are affected by their DEF and HP scaling.
    So with some thanks to my Pharaoh Troopers and Slauki (thanks again man) I went testing on Game of Death Madness with a bunch of lv100 Pharaohs.

Test 1
    2 Pharaohs, both with 2 red and 4 Health Talismans. Their Health and Magic Bonuses were identical. One had about 100 more DEF, while the other had about 400 more ATK. The Pharaoh with more DEF did about 200 more damage on attacks with Ruin (Skill Shards maxed!). Hence, for those three moves, Pharaoh's DEF scaling is more important than his normal ATK and MAGIC scaling needed for true damage.

Test 2
    2 Pharaohs, one with 4 Health and an Iron set (the one that did higher damage in Test 1) compared with 5 Health Overwhelming and 1 Fierce red.
    In this case, the Pharaoh with 5 green 1 red did more damage than the 4 green 2 red. This would indicate that Pharaoh's HP scaling is more important than his DEF scaling for those three moves.

Conclusion:
    If you want to get maximum attack out of Ruin (and by extension Enrage and Slave To Death, as well as Revive All's heal amount), stock up on Health Talismans. Overwhelming if you want to focus on Ruin/Enrage/Slave To Death, though a few Wards are nice for Revive All and to a lesser extent Mend. Mystical Talismans form a compromise here.

I was about to post asking about the validity of using a set of Iron or Holy talismans with 4 greens, as well as Health vs. Stone talismans, and you answered my question before I even asked! As always, you're a big help to us all. Up the irons, Kardas.