iOS
    Well, they just massively improved Pharaoh w/ these changes in the update:

Pharaoh Eddie Fury Ability made AOE invincibility
    Pharaoh Eddie DEF scaling increased.

The AOE invincibility is SO valuable!

OS
    Android
    Yeah Pharaoh''s tune-up has made him much more fun
    I guess that they can see which characters get used and which don't, and have made the ones that don't get used more fun to play with

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Yeah Pharaoh''s tune-up has made him much more fun
    I guess that they can see which characters get used and which don't, and have made the ones that don't get used more fun to play with
    I hope people take notice! I put Pharaoh as my lead a few days ago and it seems I get a few less uses than my 4* carriage rider -though my perception could be wrong as I haven't tracked it. I assume most people probably take eddies and throw them in the standby pool anyway (except the real heavy ones) just to run missions for trooper points.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I hope people take notice! I put Pharaoh as my lead a few days ago and it seems I get a few less uses than my 4* carriage rider -though my perception could be wrong as I haven't tracked it. I assume most people probably take eddies and throw them in the standby pool anyway (except the real heavy ones) just to run missions for trooper points.
    Yeah i prefer my troopers to have eddies as champion as i can just use them as fillers whilst autobattling through maps
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    S'not me missing you out, Bill. I've been really good and used all my troopers every day for weeks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Yeah i prefer my troopers to have eddies as champion as i can just use them as fillers whilst autobattling through maps
    Agreed. Unless they have Axis err Corrupt Commander, then I'm pleased.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    S'not me missing you out, Bill. I've been really good and used all my troopers every day for weeks

Thanks! And same here.

I have a Pharaoh eddie 5* lev 100, i can put is as trooper is anyone is interested in trying it.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    Does anybody know exactly what Pharaoh Eddie's "Entomb" skill actually does? Every time I get a skill shard, I throw it at him and it sticks to Entomb 75% of the time. It says it "grants a Defense Charge to Target", which in most cases means you get to pick the ally that gets the buff. You cannot, and as far as I can tell there is no other benefit. Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnFantasy View Post
    Does anybody know exactly what Pharaoh Eddie's "Entomb" skill actually does? Every time I get a skill shard, I throw it at him and it sticks to Entomb 75% of the time. It says it "grants a Defense Charge to Target", which in most cases means you get to pick the ally that gets the buff. You cannot, and as far as I can tell there is no other benefit. Is this a bug?
    It means that the next DEF enhancing ability you used with be stronger than usual. I think he has some other skills that increase DEF in his moveset that would be improved by that skill.