Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm seeing more value now with adjusted play style. He simply will never be a big DPS player -nor was he designed to be. BUT, as I level him he has great staying power and revive is invaluable. Using him causes me to switch eddies in a battle rather than just one, but if it helps me progress -so be it!

I agree. Revive is so handy! I was able to progress just because of this ability.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I agree. Revive is so handy! I was able to progress just because of this ability.
    That's for sure. Still a lightweight hitter, but that's what the team is for

Speaking of Pharaoh, does Revive's healing intensity scale with magic?

OS
    iOS
    Go with talismans that boost DEF and HP. Although his attacks do "Physical damage" and sometimes "True Damage" the actual damage is calculated by those 2 stats. So I would go with Health Talisman (Overwhelming) if at all possible on at least 4 of your talisman slots. 5 if you really want to maximize him.
    I'm sorta new to games like this so my initial thinking was throw a bunch of red talismans on my Pharaoh to boost his attacks. Glad I found this. For anyone else that has him, I ran a little experiment. Currently he's level 94, and I had him equipped with 4* star maxed talismans all the way around, including a pair of green crystals, a pair of blue shocks and a pair of red guardians. I then swapped out the red guardians for green healths and here are the results of his attacks, tested in the Snake Eyes level (because all the enemies are dice and they vary nicely from green, yellow and red):

With Red Talismans

Ruin vs Green: 2310 consistently
    Enrage vs Green: 4110
    Fury vs Green: 3384
    Ruin vs Yellow: 1650 - 1689
    Enrage vs Yellow: 2936
    Fury vs Yellow: 2604
    Ruin vs Red: 1351 - 1335
    Enrage vs Red: 2349 consistently
    Fury vs Red: 1934

With Green Talismans

Ruin vs Green: 2660
    Enrage vs Green: 4399
    Fury vs Green: 4155
    Ruin vs Yellow: 1900 1868
    Enrage vs Yellow: 3143 consistently
    Fury vs Yellow: 3197
    Ruin vs Red: 1520
    Enrage vs Red: 2514 consistently
    Fury vs Red: 2375

So to be clear, the bottom numbers are two pair of greens and a pair of blue talismans, all level 40 4*. If anyone wants to give him a go I'm CapnFantasy-0833. Biggest difference is the fury, it's more of a weapon now. He's getting better and better - thanks for the tips!

I would take another blue out and swap for a green. Also, what types of greens do you have on?

OS
    iOS
    I would take another blue out and swap for a green. Also, what types of greens do you have on?
    The greens are Health (ward) and Crystal (Mystical). No idea what those mean and the corresponding numbers seem to be largely the same between the different types of the same color. The blues are the shock arcane but I've experienced no real benefit from that passive skill.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnFantasy View Post
    The greens are Health (ward) and Crystal (Mystical). No idea what those mean and the corresponding numbers seem to be largely the same between the different types of the same color. The blues are the shock arcane but I've experienced no real benefit from that passive skill.
    I would specifically use Health (Overwhelming). The numbers seem the same initially, but when you get them to level 50 you'll notice the Overwhelming ones will give you 6900 Health vs 4800 with the other types of health talismans. Plus, Overwhelming will boost your DEF which will help your survivability AND increase your damage output a bit. The shock talismans aren't very useful. the damage you gain from the shock is very minimal and it only procs 1/3 of the time. Swap one of the blues for another Health (overwhelming) and you'll see an increase in your survivability and damage output.

The difference in hp is confirmed to be a bug and probably will get fixed btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    The difference in hp is confirmed to be a bug and probably will get fixed btw.
    That's great news!