Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    It means that the next DEF enhancing ability you used with be stronger than usual. I think he has some other skills that increase DEF in his moveset that would be improved by that skill.
    That is correct, BUT I am also confused by this ability because the description of skill shard buffing adds a % of damage. Makes no sense at all. Not to mention this skill is largely unnecessary because he's got such high HP and he can always revive if need be.

I never us Entomb or Mend. Mend is his only AOE skill but it runs on magic. It is a total waste to put magic on him because his other skills are crazy good with maxed HP and DEF. If they changed that to running on true damage, that'd be dope.

The challenge is all but one of his abilities can be evolved w/ skill shards so it can take awhile to max his abilities that rally matter. BUT, he's so worth the investment.

Did his revive get nerfed with the update? Before the update allies would be revived with ~25% health, now they revive with ~1% health. Anyone else notice this?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    Did his revive get nerfed with the update? Before the update allies would be revived with ~25% health, now they revive with ~1% health. Anyone else notice this?
    I have noticed that. I'm not sure it was 25% before, but it's far less now and certainly a negligible amount, like one small damage reflect will take out a newly revived character. The trick is to revive right before you move on to the next stage.

However, I'll take that trade for the AOE immunity any day. Makes your party pretty much unstoppable if you time the usage correctly.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnFantasy View Post
    I have noticed that. I'm not sure it was 25% before, but it's far less now and certainly a negligible amount, like one small damage reflect will take out a newly revived character. The trick is to revive right before you move on to the next stage.

However, I'll take that trade for the AOE immunity any day. Makes your party pretty much unstoppable if you time the usage correctly.
    Agreed. And you can bump up his heal with skill shards eventually. I've put 10 of them into mine and just got my 1st heal bump this morning! Can't complain though his fury and primary attack moves are maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Agreed. And you can bump up his heal with skill shards eventually. I've put 10 of them into mine and just got my 1st heal bump this morning! Can't complain though his fury and primary attack moves are maxed.
    Nice! I use him exclusively against Gunner Lord of Light. Pharaoh Eddie is amazing after the update. I hope others get the same treatment soon (like Visions or Mummy).

OS
    Android
    I hope to draw this eddie someday. He looks like a good one.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Nice! I use him exclusively against Gunner Lord of Light. Pharaoh Eddie is amazing after the update. I hope others get the same treatment soon (like Visions or Mummy).
    Do you have Visions Eddie?

Has anyone uses Entomb effectively for some purposes?

Since the cost is going to be reduced to 3 powers, perhaps we can think of some useful ways to play with this ability.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Do you have Visions Eddie?
    Sorry just saw this. Yes, I got Visions and Carriage Rider from being a founder. I never use Visions, though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Has anyone uses Entomb effectively for some purposes?

Since the cost is going to be reduced to 3 powers, perhaps we can think of some useful ways to play with this ability.
    I can't think of any. Also this ability is where good skill shards go to die