OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Madness level Powerslave is good.
    Thanks! I'll farm there
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    Vaseodin, I was reading your Talisman recs again, and you seem to be saying that his attack scales off both his HP and MAGIC (though primarily HP). Is that the case? If so, I'm considering swapping my Overwhelming Talismans for Mysticals. and give him an Energy set for extra support. Otherwise I might want to give him some Ward Talismans instead.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I did some Talisman testing with Mummy Ed on Madness Falling Star (Ailing Kingdom), and here are my results:

Note, my Mummy is lv100 with all skills maxed. I used Power Punch on everything

With 2 Blind Overwhelming Talismans
    2110 damage (perfect) vs Wolf Cultist
    2272 damage (good) vs Ox Cultist
    2651 damage (perfect) vs Ox Cultist

With 2 Blind Ward Talismans
    2398 damage (perfect) vs Wolf Cultist
    2580 damage (good) vs Ox Cultist
    3100 damage (perfect) vs Ox Cultist

This can mean a few things. Either, Mummy's Power Punch is incorrectly labelled as increasing with HP, or it scales with HP and MAGIC, but primarily HP.

While Mummy's Talisman recs were straightforward before, now there's a conundrum: Do you use Ward Talismans to give him a bit of extra damage, or Mystical Talismans to keep DEF and MR high? Overwhelming is strictly inferior for Mummy Ed now, as he doesn't need the ATK and Mystical does the higher DEF better.

I can think of 2 Talisman recs for him, based on Vaseodin's old recs:
    Loadout 1: 1 blue (Power), 4 Health (Mystical or Ward), 1 green (Mystical or Ward)
    Loadout 2: 1 blue (Power), 2 Health (Mystical or Ward), 3 Energy (Mystical or Ward)
    Last edited by Kardas; 10-26-2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: corrected damage types

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I did some Talisman testing with Mummy Ed on Madness Falling Star (Ailing Kingdom), and here are my results:

Note, my Mummy is lv100 with all skills maxed. I used Power Punch on everything

With 2 Blind Overwhelming Talismans
    2110 damage (perfect) vs Wolf Cultist
    2272 damage (perfect) vs Ox Cultist
    2651 damage (perfect) vs Ox Cultist

With 2 Blind Ward Talismans
    2398 damage (perfect) vs Wolf Cultist
    2580 damage (good) vs Ox Cultist
    3100 damage (perfect) vs Ox Cultist

This can mean a few things. Either, Mummy's Power Punch is incorrectly labelled as increasing with HP, or it scales with HP and MAGIC, but primarily HP.

While Mummy's Talisman recs were straightforward before, now there's a conundrum: Do you use Ward Talismans to give him a bit of extra damage, or Mystical Talismans to keep DEF and MR high? Overwhelming is strictly inferior for Mummy Ed now, as he doesn't need the ATK and Mystical does the higher DEF better.

I can think of 2 Talisman recs for him, based on Vaseodin's old recs:
    Loadout 1: 1 blue (Power), 4 Health (Mystical or Ward), 1 green (Mystical or Ward)
    Loadout 2: 1 blue (Power), 2 Health (Mystical or Ward), 3 Energy (Mystical or Ward)
    Hi Kardas, thanks for this (and for trooper badges first of all)

Since I could use both of our Mummies, I noticed that mine deals a little more damage, and yes, damage scales with both HP and Magic... Currently I lack two skill shards on Burden of the Damned and one on Power Punch, and I have three Health mystical (because of Defense, he is green after all, and overwhelming is not the best solution now), two Health ward and one Shock, all maxed... I tried using two Shock, damage is not even 100 less, I tried two Holy but can't remember what happened and tried one bullwark instead of one green (little less HP but a bit more Magic, plus some extra Special) and it still somewhere there, oscilations are not big... So feel free to use my Mummy to compare them and see if my observations were correct \m/

OS
    Android
    And for that I should make my Mummy champion, which I didn't I'll do it right now

OS
    iOS
    Yep. Noticed the same issue with my blue allied soldier since the update. Now says it scales on max HP, but its magic damage. Same as power punch. I swapped out a set of blues for a set of greens and made no/minimal difference.

Sounds like the type of damage still has an influence, but the major scaling (or maybe even just 'special' scaling) is that stated.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Devs confirmed in another thread that if (for example) an attack does magic damage & says it's based on max HP, then it scales with both magic AND hp. Not sure of any easy way to figure out which is more important in any given situation, though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Devs confirmed in another thread that if (for example) an attack does magic damage & says it's based on max HP, then it scales with both magic AND hp. Not sure of any easy way to figure out which is more important in any given situation, though.
    HP on this one, trust me I mean, slightly more damage was with one more ward (45** HP and 114 Magic), then with one more Shock (15** HP and 453 Magic)... Four times more Magic VS three times more HP, right?

OS
    Android
    Hmmm, seems like today Kardas's Mummy IS stronger... Power smash differs for about 400 if I'm not mistaken...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Hmmm, seems like today Kardas's Mummy IS stronger... Power smash differs for about 400 if I'm not mistaken...
    That's because I replaced all his Talismans. I burnt through all my green runes and am 2.5 million gold poorer. Currently mine has 1 blue Power, 3 Energy Ward and 2 Health Mystical. However, I may yet replace an Energy Ward with an Energy Mystical.

Haven't used your Mummy yet Ringe666, but I'll get to that later this afternoon

I also looked at the possibility of an Ascension set on the Mummy, but then you only get a 100 MAGIC set bonus out of it. Health Talismans are still better IMO
    Last edited by Kardas; 10-26-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Kardas-1158. Retired