Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    That's because I replaced all his Talismans. I burnt through all my green runes and am 2.5 million gold poorer. Currently mine has 1 blue Power, 3 Energy Ward and 2 Health Mystical. However, I may yet replace an Energy Ward with an Energy Mystical.

Haven't used your Mummy yet Ringe666, but I'll get to that later this afternoon
    Yeah sure, take your time Just let me know what you concluded

OS
    Android
    Your Mummy Ed is a lot of fun too Ringe666. Played a few rounds of Game of Death and Casted Die on Underworld Madness with 'em. I managed to even complete Casted Die on auto a few times with the team!

His Fury is a lot of fun BTW. Gotten about 10k damage with it against the blue Angel and Dice at the end of Shadows in the Valley with them. Also did around 8k-9k damage against the CotD mob on Game of Death. Add in PDK's Magic Charge for best results. Note that these all have maxed skill shards.

I think it comes down to personal preference as to whether you use Mystical or Ward Talismans for the Mummy though. I checked out Vaseodin's Mummy a few days ago and he used purely Ward Talismans.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Your Mummy Ed is a lot of fun too Ringe666. Played a few rounds of Game of Death and Casted Die on Underworld Madness with 'em. I managed to even complete Casted Die on auto a few times with the team!

His Fury is a lot of fun BTW. Gotten about 10k damage with it against the blue Angel and Dice at the end of Shadows in the Valley with them. Also did around 8k-9k damage against the CotD mob on Game of Death. Add in PDK's Magic Charge for best results. Note that these all have maxed skill shards.

I think it comes down to personal preference as to whether you use Mystical or Ward Talismans for the Mummy though. I checked out Vaseodin's Mummy a few days ago and he used purely Ward Talismans.
    I insist on mystical because of defense. Must-have against reds, since they have class advantage on him... Anyway, I use Axis Commander's Lower MR for better effect, and his stun to double (YES, DOUBLE) the Fury... And since I play mostly Game of Death, Fury damage can go up to 16k on blue child (4 on red, 8 if stunned, and 6 on neutrals, 12-13 if stunned) :3 And I added new skill shard on Burden this morning, so now he's officialy a monster, especially against blues

OS
    Android
    This is the weakest Eddie in the game if you ask me.
    He and Run To The Hills are pretty much useless...
    Yet they are looking amazing!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipMurray View Post
    Admittedly, I am stuck in a well-groved track with Holy Smoke/Soldier/CR, but the few times I've ventured outside to the other 'standard Eddies,' I have been rather disappointed, and mummy eddie is chiefly responsible for this.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Admittedly, I am stuck in a well-groved track with Holy Smoke/Soldier/CR, but the few times I've ventured outside to the other 'standard Eddies,' I have been rather disappointed, and mummy eddie is chiefly responsible for this.
    Mummy you can use at least as bait stuffed with green talismans ... Rainmaker after the nerf is absolutely useless ... has no defense whatsoever and if you want to make him more resilient he hits like a toddler ...

he is on the bench ... Took FoTD Eddie in as he is priceless Gunner LOL ...

OS
    Android
    Now that PVP's peering around the corner, does anyone think it worthwhile giving the Mummy Paralysis Talismans? The problem is that AFAIK they'll only trigger for Power Punch, which is sadly single-target.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipMurray View Post
    Always thought this as well. But from what I've seen in PvP, with the right team supporting him he's definitely holding his own!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Nobody seems to have updated this thread with the now infamous PvP build of the mummy...

Personally, & I'm not the only one believe me, the best way to build a mummy for PvP crowd control is 3 power freeze & either 3 ward paralysis or 2 ward & one mystical to lean on def a bit & prepare for a crowd control guy as dangerous as the CG no less..

Mummy may be one of the worst PvE Eddie... He's definitely among the best PvP character period in attack as in defense he reveal to be one of the most valuable asset in many different builds sharded or not!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Ive had pretty great results with Blindness Ward talismans on him too.