Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Make the game more social?

I know this is a huge thing to ask, but I feel like what it's missing is a social aspect.
    I'd like a chat box with my troopers please and thanks.
    A global chat isn't for me, but I'm sure others would enjoy one of those too.
    I feel that would be fun. I know the game would need an absolutely huge rework probably to build this, but I feel like it would be worth it from a monetary point of view and a player point of view. The game is missing that social aspect that most other games from as long back as I can remember possessed since the very first online multiplayer games were built.
    I want to play with my friends, whoever is online. Or at least chat with them during auto battle. Right now our only communication is the forum and I personally find it limiting/kinda boring.
    The game is missing clans too.
    \m/
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    yeap, thats a big minus of this game, solid points.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I know this is a huge thing to ask, but I feel like what it's missing is a social aspect.
    I'd like a chat box with my troopers please and thanks.
    A global chat isn't for me, but I'm sure others would enjoy one of those too.
    I feel that would be fun. I know the game would need an absolutely huge rework probably to build this, but I feel like it would be worth it from a monetary point of view and a player point of view. The game is missing that social aspect that most other games from as long back as I can remember possessed since the very first online multiplayer games were built.
    I want to play with my friends, whoever is online. Or at least chat with them during auto battle. Right now our only communication is the forum and I personally find it limiting/kinda boring.
    The game is missing clans too.
    \m/
    Then we're on the same boat But I wouldn't make this a priority in the next few updates. If it were to happen it would take a while.
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    clans would be awesome :-) you are definetly right, the most interesting part in such games is the social aspect. although i'm not a huge fan of those, most people are and would definetly play a lot more and purchase more since there is some kind of social pressure that forces people to do so ;-)

i would also put in some money for "my clan"...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I'd say no to a full chat system, but I wouldn't mind a message/mail system. That way we could help out troopers with talisman sets equipped that really hold back their characters.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    yeah i was thinking the same, not a chat for everyone, it would be messy, but a way to communicate with your troopers maybe it would be useful..based on personal messages like on the forums

OS
    Android
    +1

this would be awesome!
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    iOS
    PMs to Troopers would be terrific.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I'd say no to a full chat system, but I wouldn't mind a message/mail system. That way we could help out troopers with talisman sets equipped that really hold back their characters.
    Agreed this would be nice although whether it's possible is another matter.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    PMs to Troopers would be terrific.
    why? it could be useful for some players.
    If they'd also add an "ignore" option for those like you who don't agree it would be perfect