Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    With regards to player order, one way to make it work would be to take turns with one character selection each. So instead of 3 or 4 characters taking their turns at once, you would have to be careful about which order to use characters in. Plus its pretty unlikely that 1 char is going to do enough damage to take out the whole team.

This approach might make those single hitters more attractive to.
    Good idea!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    I'm going to be so disappointed if it's not live. The only reason I keep grinding is for the hope that I can match my strategy against the rest of you.
    Prepare for disappointment, I guess. I have no more idea than the next person about what's going to happen, but the idea of real-time play on this server sounds like a pipe dream. Also, what happens when a clear loser who is one round from imminent destruction, Force closes the app or begins to prepare dinner rather than commit to the last move?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    With regards to player order, one way to make it work would be to take turns with one character selection each. So instead of 3 or 4 characters taking their turns at once, you would have to be careful about which order to use characters in. Plus its pretty unlikely that 1 char is going to do enough damage to take out the whole team.

This approach might make those single hitters more attractive to.
    Another way to make it more even is to let the player who doesn't get the first turn see what team the starting player has chosen so he can adapt his team from that.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills