Thread: Ironite

OS
    Android

Ironite

Does anyone have any techniques for building up ironite? Since I've got 3 skulls in all levels i only really get it from the secret locations. And that's a pretty slow way. Interested to here if anyone has any other ideas. I don't particularly want to spend any cash.

Complete daily achievements and not spending any on Sands of Time refill...stop playing LOL dungeons and play only Powerslave madness. You will get to use all troopers but bad exp, gold and rewards.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperEddie666 View Post
    Does anyone have any techniques for building up ironite? Since I've got 3 skulls in all levels i only really get it from the secret locations. And that's a pretty slow way. Interested to here if anyone has any other ideas. I don't particularly want to spend any cash.
    Have you cleared all LoL-levels? Each one gives you 25 ironite the first time you clear them, so there are quite a lot of ironite to be had there.

You get 15 ironite per day from daily achievements and there are some ironite to be had from the long term achievements as well.

Apart from that, I think it's only secret levels and the random one or two ironite you get from normal dungeons every now and then.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills