Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    What do you guys using for talisman set for him? I am considering to set him with 4 holy + 2 shock talismans. Any ideas & experience?
    Im running 6 holy at the moment. Works great so far. His self heal is pretty decent too.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    What do you guys using for talisman set for him? I am considering to set him with 4 holy + 2 shock talismans. Any ideas & experience?
    Same here, 6 holy talis seems to do decent damage especially the cleave
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I almost always run a pair of green talismans on every character to get their health at or above 20kish. I know it nerfs them, but at least they can take a hit. I'm running a pair of shock, 2 Ascension ward, and a pair of paladin. He hits decent, better than CR. I can't wait to max out my Wickerman tho as I'm expecting him to be a beast.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    I often read people planning to use shock talismans on Eddies, but what does "shock" exactly do?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I often read people planning to use shock talismans on Eddies, but what does "shock" exactly do?
    A small magic burn and probability to block gaining power points

OS
    iOS
    I think my biggest knock on this toon is no "free AoE" hits and every other AoE is essentially the same, and cost pts. Also no party healing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    I think my biggest knock on this toon is no "free AoE" hits and every other AoE is essentially the same, and cost pts. Also no party healing.
    There is free one in the Past, plus it might give you extra turns...

OS
    Android
    Cleave in future is free aoe also.
    The skill that cost 5 power drains hp for all team.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I'm also considering whether a singe set of Penetrating talisman might be useful here.

OS
    Android

Question CR Eddie better?

Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    I could see 40K in that scenario. I guess for such a rare character, I was hoping for him to be my #1. I've still yet to find anything that can knock off a good CR Eddie.

I could NOT.

I have been using CR Eddie since almost beginning. Got Grim Reaper Eddie from the update's achievements and... I am quite shocked... To be honest I am disappointed and feel like I had invested mine shards in wrong character.

1. I have put already 18 skill shards
    2. I use 4* 50 lev Holy Talisman + 2*Health talisman 50 lev. Without life supplement he dies when autofarming Halloween location. (CR Eddie was not dying)
    3. His main attack (Slash) does to FOTH Eddie funny dmg like 4*900 HP, such a shit. Auto uses it a lot - it's useless.
    4. I have Allied Soldier, FDK and Axis Warrior Bomber.

Conclusion: as for now, CR Eddie does better. If the spell vamp is fixed in new patch and they do something with main attack - maybe it will be worth to invest in new Eddie - but as for now - if I were you - I would not do that.
    I just not see the difference worth investing.

Name:  forum eddie.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  359.8 KB