Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hi all! So I noticed something with the main attack. It hits much less than it should hit. But if extra turn triggers, then it hits like normal. For exemple, at first the damage main attack dealt was 1300~each time against red soulless demon, after extra turn it hit with 2950~each time. Has anybody else experience this?
    same here, the first hit is always pretty week, the second and third do much higher damage, for no reason. something seems buggy there, but not sure what it is.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Yep seem bugged. First attack is 3 hits around 600 while following could be 1500-2k each hit
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Now that others have mentioned it, I'm seeing it also. Strange.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I was going to give him 2 yellow Talismans until I realized I have only one Bulwark Warp Talisman

I could kick myself right now. Guess I have to wait for Brave New World or something
    Last edited by Kardas; 11-14-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Which is better? This or soldier? My team (which i assume everyone knows) is the nomad and alliance general (i also have red cotd)

And i dunno really what talismans to give this dude... any help for a poor old nekro?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Which is better? This or soldier? My team (which i assume everyone knows) is the nomad and alliance general (i also have red cotd)

And i dunno really what talismans to give this dude... any help for a poor old nekro?
    I equip him with 2 health ward and 4 holy talismans (2 arcane/2 power) I slowly upgrade him with skill shards, only 9 left!
    Soldier was my main before him.

I chose GR because I like his abilities and the way he looks is awesome imo. He has different type of attacks, one of his basics (Cleave) is AoE and his main attack (Slash) is for one enemy and these attacks can hit very hard and cost 0 power, so he is more diverse than Soldier I say. Either Eddie is great.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone experienced in PVP an opponent GRE performing SLASH attack 4 times straight? I calculated the odds of that happening to be 1.5%, not out of the realms of possibility but highly unlikely you would think. But it's happened about 3 separate times today in PVP of out maybe 12 PVP battles. Mine struggles to reset once in either story mode or PVP... Am I just that unlucky? Sometimes I think this game hates me...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Has anyone experienced in PVP an opponent GRE performing SLASH attack 4 times straight? I calculated the odds of that happening to be 1.5%, not out of the realms of possibility but highly unlikely you would think. But it's happened about 3 separate times today in PVP of out maybe 12 PVP battles. Mine struggles to reset once in either story mode or PVP... Am I just that unlucky? Sometimes I think this game hates me...
    Slash can only proc up to 3 times in a row. When you see GRE attack 4 times in one turn, he is likely using Horrow first, proccing an extra turn, and then using Slash for the maximum 3 times total. That would make him attack 4 times in one turn. It's possible, but doesn't happen too often in my experience.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

This guy is a royal pain in the ass to deal with. Seems the times he attacks 4 times to me are the times I could actually win a match until he takes out my harpy and I'm left with two characters. I usually can survive without my Eddie, but the harpy is the one he aims for with 4 attacks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    This guy is a royal pain in the ass to deal with. Seems the times he attacks 4 times to me are the times I could actually win a match until he takes out my harpy and I'm left with two characters. I usually can survive without my Eddie, but the harpy is the one he aims for with 4 attacks.
    A sentinel team is great against GRE defenses as he can kill 1 or even 2 warrior enemies within one turn. Unless GRE is paired up with warrior allies with strike talismans In that case I'd suggest GCR for revive and endure
    Enti-2694