Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I invested 13 shards on him now, and i plan to max him out. In a good team he hit like a beast. Seen him hit over 40k in total in 1 round.

Name:  2016-10-30 13.53.55.png
Views: 1140
Size:  562.0 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I invested 13 shards on him now, and i plan to max him out. In a good team he hit like a beast. Seen him hit over 40k in total in 1 round.

Name:  2016-10-30 13.53.55.png
Views: 1140
Size:  562.0 KB
    I'm kinda with GreyMouse. Love the visuals, especially his Fury, but have not seen anything I'd describe as "beast"

40k per round? How much per enemy? Was this with a buff from another team member like Pharaoh Dog King? Which attack?

Still really appreciate having a new Eddie! But maxing an Eddie eats up a lot of skill shards, and not convinced this guy is worth it. Maybe some Troopers will change my mind...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I used corrupt general, and pdk and then main att skill. Did 3 hits of 9k on 1 warrior char then attacked 2 more times and did like 4k each hit, so total of 24k more

OS
    iOS
    I could see 40K in that scenario. I guess for such a rare character, I was hoping for him to be my #1. I've still yet to find anything that can knock off a good CR Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Grim reaper is my main and champion right now.
    I do not have CR eddie yet so i cant have him as main eddie
    And grim reaper takes a whole lot of shards to max, so i can take the hit for tje community and max him and let others try him out.
    His skills look awesome

OS
    iOS
    Awesome. I will give him go.

Gun for a CR Eddie if you can. He is the best I've played with including some really great troopers of all varieties.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    Awesome. I will give him go.

Gun for a CR Eddie if you can. He is the best I've played with including some really great troopers of all varieties.
    That's good to hear....he's on of the many things I've gotten in this event so far so I'll level him up.

OS
    Android
    Consistently do around 60-80k dmg on last stage on a matter of life and death on madness, with pdk buff and corrupt general debuff/normal attack. Hits about 15-20k on each enemy with his future main attack.

OS
    iOS
    I have CR and SoL eddies both at 100 and now I have grim reaper. I feel like I like grim reaper best of those 3 magus. None of his moves are a throw away like some of the others. And fury reviving all allies is good stuff. I am considering using my 9 banked skill shards on him.

OS
    Android
    What do you guys using for talisman set for him? I am considering to set him with 4 holy + 2 shock talismans. Any ideas & experience?