Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    A small magic burn and probability to block gaining power points
    ah ok thank you!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigwam View Post

I could NOT.

I have been using CR Eddie since almost beginning. Got Grim Reaper Eddie from the update's achievements and... I am quite shocked... To be honest I am disappointed and feel like I had invested mine shards in wrong character.

1. I have put already 18 skill shards
    2. I use 4* 50 lev Holy Talisman + 2*Health talisman 50 lev. Without life supplement he dies when autofarming Halloween location. (CR Eddie was not dying)
    3. His main attack (Slash) does to FOTH Eddie funny dmg like 4*900 HP, such a shit. Auto uses it a lot - it's useless.
    4. I have Allied Soldier, FDK and Axis Warrior Bomber.

Conclusion: as for now, CR Eddie does better. If the spell vamp is fixed in new patch and they do something with main attack - maybe it will be worth to invest in new Eddie - but as for now - if I were you - I would not do that.
    I just not see the difference worth investing.
    I don't know, he farms pretty well for me with no skill shards. What are your other magic damage toons doing against FotD Eddie? He's got over 1400 magic resist on Madness. For me he hits 3x >1000, plus there's the chance to trigger again. My other guys do much more damage, but they're both true damage types. GR hit Beelzebub for 3x >2500

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I don't know, he farms pretty well for me with no skill shards. What are your other magic damage toons doing against FotD Eddie? He's got over 1400 magic resist on Madness. For me he hits 3x >1000, plus there's the chance to trigger again. My other guys do much more damage, but they're both true damage types. GR hit Beelzebub for 3x >2500
    I'm not saying he's bad. He is nice Magus type. But if you put 6 holy talismans you expect damage. And in my opinion CR with his stat breaking fury skill makes it better and it is not worth to invest in new similar Eddie. But it is my opinion. Or do I do sth wrong?

(I play always with Allied Soldiers - maxed skill + freeze talisman set 50 lev) and second party member is changable - PDK / Axis Warrior / Trooper from my 50 troopers

OS
    Android
    Well the Grim Reaper Eddie is cool and has nice abilities, but i think CR Eddie is better

OS
    Android
    And in my opinion CR with his stat breaking fury skill makes it better and it is not worth to invest in new similar Eddie. But it is my opinion ...
    I 2nd this. CR is also the better option if you look at the Skill Shards. You max him out with 13 Skill Shards and the go exactly there where needed:

- Scythe
    - Torch (with that he survives forever)
    - Preserve (heals all party and increases effect duration
    - Black Embrace (Fury) ... once that is triggered you basically finish every enemy party (except the Beast) within two rounds ...

I put two health talismans (ward) on him and 4 holy - all maxed out ... he does decent damage and survives a very heavy onslaught of sentinel characters as well ...

Grim Reaper looks cooler though (especially the fury - but the one of FotD Eddy is pretty awesome too - I really love the new graphics ... ) ...

OS
    iOS
    CRs ability to remove beneficial effects (ex Trolls) and heal the party still make him the more useful Eddie IMO

Grim Reaper is a skillshard sponge!

Still, visuals are great and fun to have something new.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    There is free one in the Past, plus it might give you extra turns...
    Yep. I should have been more specific. That AoE hits MUCh softer than the CR AoE.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I'm not saying he's bad. He is nice Magus type. But if you put 6 holy talismans you expect damage. And in my opinion CR with his stat breaking fury skill makes it better and it is not worth to invest in new similar Eddie. But it is my opinion. Or do I do sth wrong?

(I play always with Allied Soldiers - maxed skill + freeze talisman set 50 lev) and second party member is changable - PDK / Axis Warrior / Trooper from my 50 troopers
    Compare basic attacks on CR and GR when buffed with magic charge. GR eddies bread and butter attack is future attack cleave. That hit mobs like a truck when charged. I farm with pdk, corrupt general and GR. General has 6 maxed freeze talis. He also debuff and lower mr of mobs with his standard attack. Pdk uses magic charge and then i use cleave with GR. My team auto game of death on madness.
    Grim reaper has 6 maxed holy talis.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS

I could NOT.

I have been using CR Eddie since almost beginning. Got Grim Reaper Eddie from the update's achievements and... I am quite shocked... To be honest I am disappointed and feel like I had invested mine shards in wrong character.

1. I have put already 18 skill shards
    2. I use 4* 50 lev Holy Talisman + 2*Health talisman 50 lev. Without life supplement he dies when autofarming Halloween location. (CR Eddie was not dying)
    3. His main attack (Slash) does to FOTH Eddie funny dmg like 4*900 HP, such a shit. Auto uses it a lot - it's useless.
    4. I have Allied Soldier, FDK and Axis Warrior Bomber.

Conclusion: as for now, CR Eddie does better. If the spell vamp is fixed in new patch and they do something with main attack - maybe it will be worth to invest in new Eddie - but as for now - if I were you - I would not do that.
    I just not see the difference worth investing.

Attachment 1730
    +1. YES!! 100% agree. Kicking myself for investing in this toon.

OS
    iOS

You have some good points. I definitely like CR's fury better (well, I like the graphics of GR's better, but that's a different story). And I do like the MR down on CR too. And the fact that he's got awesome heals. They're both fun toons.

I guess my main point was complaining about magic damage dealt to a sentinel with a ton of MR.

Also, did you say GR died faster than CR? GR has more HP, a lot more def, and only a little less MR, so that's surprising.