Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    Yep. I should have been more specific. That AoE hits MUCh softer than the CR AoE.
    What I did is paired him with Axis Commander (lower MR - enhance damage) AND Warrior Axis bomber. Why is this important? First of all, 25% more to trigger extra turn on Horrow (Past ability), and I managed to achieve up to 10 extra turns (raw estimate, wasn't counting but really a lot). Second, Axis bomber applies marks on targets, and now when that bug with them healing the enemy is fixed, I noticed that they are consumed the number of times that equals the number of hits, meaning Horrow (or Assassin Golden son's hit, just to help you understand) will make more additional damage from Marks then Scythe or CR's Past AoE attack, can't remember the name... So with no Skill shards on Horrow, with four Holy, one Health ward and one Freeze, I think I really get admirable damage and number of turns. Plus, he fills Fury meter in like 4-5 hits. I really am a huge fan of CR (although I don't have one, but troopers helped me a lot), but I think that GR can be as good as him, in some other ways My humble opinion

OS
    iOS
    Debuff fury and AoE that offers negative effects at ZERO cost make CR the clear champ imo. However, the GR is cool visually. Again, I'm just bummed that a rare chatter like this isn't supremely bad ass.

OS
    Android
    Debuff fury and AoE that offers negative effects at ZERO cost make CR the clear champ imo. However, the GR is cool visually. Again, I'm just bummed that a rare chatter like this isn't supremely bad ass.
    You see, he ain't rare at all... Everyone can get him if they achieve whatever it was to do, idk, I did that earlier so I just claimed him without looking... So, in fact, he is more common than half of other Eddies You do not depend on luck, he waits for you no matter what

OS
    Android
    Having had a better and more in depth look at CR he seem to have better support skills which is good.
    Not having CR im going to level GR all the way so i can let troopers have him
    He is still my lovechild in lotb. GR is the first magus char i like the look of, and his skills too.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    You see, he ain't rare at all... Everyone can get him if they achieve whatever it was to do, idk, I did that earlier so I just claimed him without looking... So, in fact, he is more common than half of other Eddies You do not depend on luck, he waits for you no matter what
    HAHAHA!! Yep. Once again I stand corrected. No joke, a funny and well thought out point here.

OS
    Android
    HAHAHA!! Yep. Once again I stand corrected. No joke, a funny and well thought out point here.
    No problem But that makes arena a bit less interesting even now, before it even started... 80% of the players will take him, so you'll have to rely on your allies, or other Eddies But on the other side, they can only rely on him, and that's the point where they are doomed I am so happy I upgraded Mummy right now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    You have some good points. I definitely like CR's fury better (well, I like the graphics of GR's better, but that's a different story). And I do like the MR down on CR too. And the fact that he's got awesome heals. They're both fun toons.

I guess my main point was complaining about magic damage dealt to a sentinel with a ton of MR.

Also, did you say GR died faster than CR? GR has more HP, a lot more def, and only a little less MR, so that's surprising.
    You are right, but in auto mode CR uses torch a lot, dealing tones of damage and healing himself constantly whereas GR Eddie does not use healing enough. If autoplay is switched off and I am the one leading - of course I can do a lot of dmg. Axis warrior passive focus + charge from pdk plus Slash of GR and his trigger cuts through Belzeebub like through warm butter

Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Compare basic attacks on CR and GR when buffed with magic charge. GR eddies bread and butter attack is future attack cleave. That hit mobs like a truck when charged. I farm with pdk, corrupt general and GR. General has 6 maxed freeze talis. He also debuff and lower mr of mobs with his standard attack. Pdk uses magic charge and then i use cleave with GR. My team auto game of death on madness.
    Grim reaper has 6 maxed holy talis.
    What do you mean by future attack cleave ? Will there be some changes ? During autofarming mine Eddie doesn't use cleave at all

PS. My team with GR also auto farms game of death maddnes but with CR does it faster. I will try to max GR in time with shards and will see the difference. Right now 19 shards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    I'm also considering whether a singe set of Penetrating talisman might be useful here.
    HM. Imho interesting idea. Has anybody used him with set of Penetrating talismans? Are they worth sth ?

OS
    iOS
    First of all, im assuming this is dance of death eddie, if i am right then cool

Second of all, how good is he? Should i quit maxing soldier for the guy?

Third of all, im not gonna read through all of the comments people left telling if hes good.

Whatever comes after third of all, thx in advance
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't think about it Nekro. Cool toon, but lame consistent damage. He CAN possibly do big damage, but it's still not consistently great. He's rather disappointing IMO. Others will disagree, but just not enough there to take over others.