Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I can agree with that...

I got 4 extra turns in a row using his self heal with chance for extra turn... and i guess hes is better than mediocre eddies (RTTH)

Also, i agree, he looks sick
    Pair him with axis bomber warrior and enjoy I think I went over ten extra turns few times while he was still weak

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Grim reaper with 2 soulles demons maybe?
    Well, thats interesting. I don't think soulless demons look like demons, They more look like a Undead Hunter got surgery operation with burning New clothes. And Undead Hunters look like a Undead Soldier got hit by a truck. And those killer angels look more demon than anything. Those killers are pretty good looking together with Grim Reaper Eddie
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Well, thats interesting. I don't think soulless demons look like demons, They more look like a Undead Hunter got surgery operation with burning New clothes. And Undead Hunters look like a Undead Soldier got hit by a truck. And those killer angels look more demon than anything. Those killers are pretty good looking together with Grim Reaper Eddie
    Yeah but between all of the chars out there... you had to choose the one named "angel" to be a demon... the irony is over 9000...

Maybe some undead/ghoulish chars?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    working on new talisman strategy for this one. Instead of 6 holy i put 4 holy and 2 yellow boost bullwark on him.
    gives more power to special and more HP. gonna mx them all out and see what happens...

Devs gave a sick wallpaper of this Eddie from Facebook. I will share incase you miss... https://m.facebook.com/IronMaidenLeg...pe=3&source=48

OS
    Android
    That is indeed a rather nice wallpaper.
    I've started using Reaper in my auto team, alongside blue allied soldier for a shield and Assassin Mine for heals. Does fine on Game of Death Madness so far, and I haven't even Skill Sharded the Reaper. The revive function in his Fury helps prevent unfortunate occurrences.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    working on new talisman strategy for this one. Instead of 6 holy i put 4 holy and 2 yellow boost bullwark on him.
    gives more power to special and more HP. gonna mx them all out and see what happens...
    Sounds worthwhile. His SPECIAL is pretty high already. Kind of like the blue counterpart to Soldier Eddie's usual Talisman set.

Considering he has so many multi-hit attacks though, it may be useful to swap one Holy set out for a Shock or Penetrating set. Thoughts?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I've started using Reaper in my auto team, alongside blue allied soldier for a shield and Assassin Mine for heals. Does fine on Game of Death Madness so far, and I haven't even Skill Sharded the Reaper. The revive function in his Fury helps prevent unfortunate occurrences.

Sounds worthwhile. His SPECIAL is pretty high already. Kind of like the blue counterpart to Soldier Eddie's usual Talisman set.

Considering he has so many multi-hit attacks though, it may be useful to swap one Holy set out for a Shock or Penetrating set. Thoughts?
    I have put 2 x Shock + 4 x Holy set on him. Haven't tested manually for Shock, but on auto he hits very hard and survives. I don't like to boost HP (unless fighting against a troll wave), mostly prefer full damage build. Btw, 2 x boost bulwark also sound interesting. Worth to try.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post

I have 2 penetrating on mine and haven't invested skill shards (yet) and he hits nicely. If penetrating works as advertised and ignores MR that IMO is better than the 15% magic buff, especially against those higher level characters that seem to be full of MR.

Hi all! So I noticed something with the main attack. It hits much less than it should hit. But if extra turn triggers, then it hits like normal. For exemple, at first the damage main attack dealt was 1300~each time against red soulless demon, after extra turn it hit with 2950~each time. Has anybody else experience this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hi all! So I noticed something with the main attack. It hits much less than it should hit. But if extra turn triggers, then it hits like normal. For exemple, at first the damage main attack dealt was 1300~each time against red soulless demon, after extra turn it hit with 2950~each time. Has anybody else experience this?
    I did... Seems logical to me... If you get one turn, you get big damage... However, if you get 2-3 turns, you get less damage, but it strikes again... Fair enough