Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Sent you a trooper request Fudjo.
    What's your in-game name? I got a few requests at once, but I'd be happy to add you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I just set my champion to Fear of the Dark so my Troopers can give him a test drive.

Satan81-5023
    I sent you a request
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I just set my champion to Fear of the Dark so my Troopers can give him a test drive.

Satan81-5023
    Sent you a request as well It's Croxx-7312

OS
    Android
    He makes the Magus Dungeon level 10 like a cakewalk even on autofarm. Most of the time LOL can't use his annoying ghost. And sometimes FOTD Eddie even kills him in the middle of the ghost ability. Perfect Magus killer!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I have one, but until i get it to full lvl 100 i don't see the point to use it.

it has nice skills, but i'm not comfortable with the runes set i have on it, 2 burning talismans and 4 health runes, stripped from my other eddies, but until i level more talismans to 5* i can't see a true potential in this eddie to burst magus or other chars, except for a huge amount of hp and the debuffing skills.
    Being better than grim reaper eddie is very hard...

OS
    Android
    This is a debuffer and healer when fury is active. Not a burst character. It is worth to have him in every team for debuffing i believe.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Anyone try him with a set of rush (will) talismans on him?

Im thinking with those, on that def score, he'd be unleashing a fury every round pretty much! And that not only means huge AoE damage, but every player healed almost fully every single round....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I've read somewhere people saying to be thinking about putting yellow talismans to icrease the fury's damage, but if i'm not mistaken it only makes you gain more fury points for each turn, right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I've read somewhere people saying to be thinking about putting yellow talismans to icrease the fury's damage, but if i'm not mistaken it only makes you gain more fury points for each turn, right?
    Good point. I guess it just helps for gaining more fury points for each turn, unless the char's Fury scaled with Special.
    Because some of Eddie's furies scales with physical attack or magic. But i am not completely sure since i haven't tested it. It's worth to test.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Yes, only increases fury - Unless the damage of the fury specifically scales with special skill. In which case, the yellows can increase the damage (eg Soldier Eddie).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs