Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Please fix lifesteal, it is not working at all after the update.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Ohh and a tip for those struggling with the 90% health challenge. use pharaoh eddie fury
    You can also use The Nomad but it might take a touch of luck. I got lucky. =)

Nice to be able to have fun while playing this game again! It was becoming something of a chore.

OS
    Android
    I love it all!
    Nice addition with shades on icons and such, feels more stylish

OS
    iOS
    Guys, you made my day with this update. I already claimed Grim Reaper and got a Corrupt General, Hellhound, Wickerman and Gunner Golden Son from souls. Time to farm now to power up these toons!! Thanks for your efforts!
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejose View Post
    Guys, you made my day with this update. I already claimed Grim Reaper and got a Corrupt General, Hellhound, Wickerman and Gunner Golden Son from souls. Time to farm now to power up these toons!! Thanks for your efforts!
    Yeah, even with my issues with reinstalls to get this working today I'm totally in this state wondering at my awesome character additions without even having purchased the addons that are offered this week yet...and I will get them after I get done enjoying the total experience of

While looking at my new toons

Kaz, Sparton. I think the reward system in the Madness Halloween Secret location isn't working. After 3 SoT refills I was not able to obtain anything. I kept getting 1* runes/souls or 250 gold 100% of the time. I think the secret location is droping normal ailing kingdom rewards and not the supposed rare souls, skills shards, talismans.
    Well it was fun playing today, thanks for the update again!

OS
    iOS
    First off love the update. Excellent rewards and the new characters are cool. Did not like selling so many 4*smto try to get the new toons.

The rewards seem to be broken for the new secret areas 10 irons and bad rewards. Ran around 100 games on madness and the only good reward was from the first drop.

I need to replenish my souls as I used over 200 rare souls today (sold all but 6 kind of a waste).

Please look at rewards for new areas and keep up the good work.

All in all great update, nice graphics, cool toons, great reward system. Thanks!
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I'd like to add, that having been a software developer myself quite a bit , I do completely understand that the people who are very satisfied with what you're doing tend to be quiet in forums (but not purchases!), and those who will always find problems with what others are doing will blab on and on and on no matter how many bugs you fix or features you enhance, there will ALWAYS be whining folks with lots of time to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Please fix lifesteal, it is not working at all after the update.
    Yup, can confirm lifesteal is not working with my hellhound.

OS
    iOS

Fix the loading, don't tweak the game

Tried to install the game to one of our ipad's a week ago. After two days and endless number of "connecting to wifi for loading additional data" and "loading asset bundles" I decided - no legacy for me son.

Now this update screwed my game up also and I'm in the same connectig loop. So no game for me too.