Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 445
  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    This is a good question... Spartan?
    My guess is that it is some new toon. A burning dog ☺

  2. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    [*]As I noted in my response on the subject to Gonzo earlier in the thread, I definitely see where you're coming from for Legendary Souls, but it's still a matter of us only having a fraction of the characters we want to eventually have, and I don't want to strip out characters to the point where you're getting Carriage Rider Eddie and Fear of the Dark Eddie the vast majority of the time (because those are the only "legendary" characters at the lowest rarity that soul gives).[/LIST]
    That is not true. You can also get 4* Wickerman Eddie and 4* Soldier Eddie.

    I played since global launch and I opened ONLY 4 Legendary Souls, give or take 1. I even bought 2, I think.

    Probably you are thinking that we are swimming in Legendary Souls. And that's not the case, most of us only got a bunch of them. It makes no sense to get low tier characters from Legendary Souls, no matter what. Getting a 4* generic pyro soldier or some soulless demon is not OK.

    Saying "we don't remove characters from legendary souls pool because we don't want you to get CR Eddie or FotD Eddie the vast majority of the time" is not correct. Because we are now getting low tier characters "the vast majority of the time".

    If you don't have the amount of characters that you'd like to have it's not our fault, it's yours. Don't punish the player because of your lack of in game content. I'm sorry, it sounds harsh. But that's the way it is.

    It doesn't even make sense from a sales point of view.

    People won't buy unless you offer something good.

    If you guys can't understand this I don't see how you'll be able to eventually introduce new characters. The hype dissapears, same thing that happened with FotD Eddie.


    I'm really dissapointed, this is a BASIC thing that every dev/publisher needs to know. This game was given a second chance, it won't get a third. If you don't learn from previous mistakes it will, unfortunately, dissapear.

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Is the "wickerman King/queen dog" a new character, or a typo for wickerdog King/queen?
    Whoops, that's just the Wickerdog King/Queen that's already there.

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    [Various points regarding Legendary Souls]
    While I appreciate your constructive criticisms, we may just need to agree to disagree at this time.

    No, we don't expect people are swimming in them, but people will be able to gain them more regularly over time. We also don't see 4 star characters as "low tier"... and we know many of our players don't, either. We are also striking a balance between lower rarity and higher rarity characters, and there are going to be some very exciting ones at 4 star. We're doing our best to provide various puchasing options at various price points... and we see everything from not purchasing anything, to purchasing one or the other, to purchasing all.

    Ultimately, myself and the team recognize the frustrations you have, and certainly we are looking at ways to better tune the value of such a highly sought after item, but our data indicates the situation is not nearly as dire as you paint it out to be.

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    While I appreciate your constructive criticisms, we may just need to agree to disagree at this time.

    No, we don't expect people are swimming in them, but people will be able to gain them more regularly over time. We also don't see 4 star characters as "low tier"... and we know many of our players don't, either.
    First thing, you are talking about the FUTURE, "will be able to gain them"... I'm talking about the present. And you don't see it.

    Plese, name ONE player that thinks that a regular Pyro soldier/Soulless Demon/every other generic 4* is worth the Legendary status.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We are also striking a balance between lower rarity and higher rarity characters, and there are going to be some very exciting ones at 4 star. We're doing our best to provide various puchasing options at various price points... and we see everything from not purchasing anything, to purchasing one or the other, to purchasing all.
    Again... FUTURE, focus on the present. People who got a useless 4* from a Legendary Souls don't hope to get a new character not even a good one, and in this bussines model hope is what you have to trigger, you don't even have a roulette system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Ultimately, myself and the team recognize the frustrations you have, and certainly we are looking at ways to better tune the value of such a highly sought after item, but our data indicates the situation is not nearly as dire as you paint it out to be.
    Now, if I understood this sentence right, this responce is the worst thing a dev posted in this forum.

    Basically it says that even though you "recognize our frustration" you won't change things because your "data" (aka money intake) is still flowing... This is FUBAR...

    You missed the part in my post where I talked about HYPE. I posted this same things to the previous dev team. At least now I got and honest response... "We are all about the money".

    I respect that you are trying to make the game better, but you don't have a lot of rope here, whether you like to admit it or not.

    Go check your Google reviews, since November 19 out of 26 are two stars or lower. I guess thats data you choose not to see.


    There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see.
    There is no worse deaf man than the one who doesn’t want to hear.
    And there is no worse madman than the one who doesn’t want to understand.


    I really hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 11-06-2016 at 12:28 AM.

  6. #406
    Gonzo is totally right!

    If one decides to spend 100 on a package, he deserves a high value character.
    Ive paid more then 250 till now, and got nothing special from it. The only 5 star i got was a Nomad, that came of an ordinary rare soul.

    As long as you continue your path, i will not spend a single .
    kalle-4412

  7. #407
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,197
    i appreciate, that we are going to get more legendary souls, that was really a nice change. but i totally agree with gonzo, since the legenday souls are still damn rare. i got two of them and i played like a maniac. the first dropped an allied bomber boy (sentinel). that's why i won't open the 2nd because i hope you will realize, that the legendary souls should only drop really legendary characters.

    it's a slap in the face of everyone who spend 100$ for the legeandary pack and get a soldier eddie dupe from the legendary soul. this simply shouldn't happen. the chances are good, that the person won't ever buy something again since he feels somewhat betrayed.
    of course that's not true, but he probably feel that way because he got something worthless in exchange for very much money. in this case you would have lost a great costumer who could generate a very high income.

    well, there are several solutions to counter this, if you won't change the drops.

    1. lower the prices for the legendary souls pack
    2. make them more common so that they drop in some special events or secret locations from time to time

    in both cases it wouldn't be so hard to get some useless dupe, because the chances are good, that you will get some legendary again for a fair price.

    but i really appreciate, that you guys are trying to make the game better, imo you managed to fix some huge leaks and i'm positive that you will continue this path.


    Ashamed to be a mofo ;(


  8. #408
    Senior Member PsychoEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    First thing, you are talking about the FUTURE, "will be able to gain them"... I'm talking about the present. And you don't see it.

    Plese, name ONE player that thinks that a regular Pyro soldier/Soulless Demon/every other generic 4* is worth the Legendary status.
    I'm fine with it and I contribute cash to back that up. Up until the major tuning update, I was wary and on the fence, not spending money.


    On top of that, this is a game that's evolving and if certain toons that are consistently falling short of what they're supposed to be, adjustments will be made over time, I am confident of that.

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    101
    I agree that the Legendary Souls are very disappointing. I opened 4 and got 4 star characters on each. I already had all but 1.

    You also want us to be able to level up characters, I have been playing the lol dungeon on level 10 for the past 3 hours and only got 1 yellow 3-star evo shard. I also got like 6 of the rainbow 3 star ones. Now I am getting backlogged on the rainbows , because I can't get the colored ones.
    I thought they (3 star colored shards) were also supposed to be dropping in the regular missions. Now if I see them drop ( and that's a big if) they are only in the dungeon.

    Please do something about this or refund my cash I put down on on this game that is progressively getting unbearable to play.
    USER name Eddie-1753

    Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

  10. #410
    Personally, I'm okay with Legendary Soul providing 4* characters but I wish that it will exclusively provide 4*-5* character that is not within our character inventory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •