Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Careful, the machines will start learning :P

And yes, that is a product of us trying to add more anti-spam measures to see what we can do to thwart some of the spam accounts. It's... having mixed results so far, but we're still investigating solutions.
    Yes, agreed, I was just *hinting* at an issue with how spammers were adapting to the recent changes.

I've run lots of gaming servers as well as web forums that have battled bots/spammers and it's more about balance than just removing them completely so I do well understand it's much more complicated than 'ban them, now, buh-bye'.

Well I hate to nag too, thanks Sparton for all the updates.

In that case, I shall delete some characters to make the incoming update enjoyable.

I'm wondering how will the difficulty nerf work.

The Number of the Beast is difficult for his last form that steal beneficial effects and extreme damage plus harmful effects.

Light Bringer is difficult due to the first line up of Angels and 3rd lineup of Trolls.

Dungeons are difficult for awesome bosses ability with 4 minions.

Note:
    For my honest opinion, please replace the word "difficult" with "fun" in this post.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 10-28-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Thanks Sparton for information of new update, The Halloween Event looks wonderfull!

In the characters tuning, will you make something about the very nerfed Soldier Eddie's Fury?
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    The event looks great but... I don't know about selling 4*s for a chance to enjoy it

Thanks for getting something cool and fun out for holloween.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    The event looks great but... I don't know about selling 4*s for a chance to enjoy it

Thanks for getting something cool and fun out for holloween.
    i will sell some 3* chars...wouldn't know what to do if i only had 4* but really eagle... i bet you could get any of them again with the souls you have. i bet too, that you have enough gold and shards to instantly evolve them all to 5* so i don't see a good reasom to hort them all till sacrifice arises.

anyway, if you choose to open some of your souls i would be thankfull if you would post a video of that party :-)
    i think i will also open most of them.

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    THANK YOU

You have no idea how depressingly dreary this game has gotten with the ridiculous difficulty increase (With talisman decrease).

I forced myself to play NotB madness this week, to see if I simply need to adapt. So sick of the trooper losses or the ironite saves (that I now spend since the thought of using them on hourglasses and playing MORE is just upsetting). Not 10 min ago I played NotB madness, revived against this over-buffed game sap and won a whopping 3 purple evo shards

This update will reinvigorate the gameplay, shows somebody is actually hearing us out there and has changed my attitude from dreading my obligation to log on for my troopers/secret locations to looking forward to playing with antkcipation! Good news indeed.

OS
    iOS
    sounds all good to me. excited

OS
    Android
    Great news, thank you....we're talking about renewed excitement here
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Again no more slots, so no new chars. Sad how you add new chars but no more slots.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you, that is a great news !!

So : What do you think : better sell 3* eddies or 4* characters to make some room ?
    Last edited by osogaru; 10-28-2016 at 12:34 PM.