Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    This looks awesome! Thank you so much Sparton!

(I hope your power ability got a buff with this update and your chance of responding to questions increased significantly )
    yes .. looks like Sparton s abilities have gone thru some stat scaling as well.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Sparton for the update, and to everyone on the team that is making this happen.

additions and tuning improvements to the game are definitely welcome. Do we have any info on some of the greater bug issues that are plaguing the game? Specifically:

1) Android login but that has some folks blocked out of the game for 2 months now
    2) crashes of the game while starting a battle in Time Rifts (most often level 7)
    3) hard freezes of the game while already in a battle of Time Rifts (again, mostly in level 7)
    4) other crashes when starting a battle in the dungeons or special locations

personally, i feel the length of time so far for item #1 is mind blowing, but ultimately, i just want my fellow troopers to be able to play again that i know are locked out because of this issue.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    How big is the update? I have 200MB left in my 3G plan and I don't want to blow it all

Yeah, internet and 3G in Brazil sucks A LOT.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    it' tonight 10 o clock?
    I'm totally bored by the game now: no colored evo shard 3* loot for me in all madness world, impossible to update one character to 5* since 3 month of game!
    soul 2* = only same crap souls
    soul 3* = 0 loot since last update....i buy 3 pack and only crap souls again !!!

i'm waiting that update and decide if i totally stop the game or not
    You have to do the dungeons or get lucky when doing secret location to get 3* evo shards. You can however get 3* evo runes and 3* colorless evo shards from campaign. Good luck and cheer up lad! 😃

OS
    iOS
    Excited to see the update.

Will the drop rate for 2* red evo runes be improved with this update?

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

and gobs and gobs of
    Aint heard that expression in yonks
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    Excited to see the update.

Thanks!
    I've been getting a few of them in battlefield madness. It's the 1* that I have to drop down to normal or hard for.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I've been getting a few of them in battlefield madness. It's the 1* that I have to drop down to normal or hard for.
    Got a 3* + a 1* red in the last stage madness today, but that's the only 1* I got for some days now
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    are we going to have a list of the new characters available during this event? ex. number of stars and class so we can see what we want to get and how to get it.
    is Fear of the Dark Eddie only available until the end of the event?
    Both of these questions will be answered in more detail once the update is live and the event can be said to have started in earnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    1) Android login but that has some folks blocked out of the game for 2 months now
    2) crashes of the game while starting a battle in Time Rifts (most often level 7)
    3) hard freezes of the game while already in a battle of Time Rifts (again, mostly in level 7)
    4) other crashes when starting a battle in the dungeons or special locations
    1) There's a bit of confusion internally as to what the exact state of this is, but I've been told there should be a fix to at least let said players into the game with this update, although further loadtime improvements are also in the pipeline. Our CS team wanted to confirm with some people who've sent in they've had that problem before announcing more widely if the fix that's in should work for most people.
    2) I'm not aware of specific changes to address this, but I know there has been some art optimization done, which should help that issue
    3) One of the bug fixes (for the reviving minion) relates to that. I think we also had a fix for the notorious reflect all killing countering enemies bug, but I'm not sure if we thoroughly tested that it fixes it in all situations or just reduces the likelihood
    4) Same as 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    How big is the update? I have 200MB left in my 3G plan and I don't want to blow it all
    I'm not sure exactly, but the app store update should be roughly the same size as the previous update. The additional data for new characters/environments shouldn't take up too much of that remaining amount you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    No, the data for this update had to be locked down a few days ago, so I don't have an improvement in for that yet.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update Sparton. Do you know if the Stone talisman bug (doesn't apply 1% HP to Defense) bug is going to be fixed?