Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Cool Big thank you all devs & the crew

Good afternoon all

I would like to thank you all the devs and everyone else who particitated in making last update... I am speechless... Truly I haven't expected THAT MUCH changes for good and all these fantastic goods and rewards I've got from you...

+ Enjoyed very much new system of daily rewards/achiviements!
    + Amazing new look of talismans!
    + So far... Haven't noticed any freezes/crashes on my Xperia Tablet!
    - Not quite like the idea of fighting against Eddie - so now he's bad guy and our incarnation of Eddie & so the company - are the good guys? Or vice versa? But I take it as the introduction of PvP...

Keep it up the good work and thank you once more!

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

No luck too with the rare drops. I'm abt 30 games too.

Nothing here, just low level trash.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    No luck too with the rare drops. I'm abt 30 games too.
    Kai

Same either... Just played for fun to get all 3 skulls gold... But that's it...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    + Enjoyed very much new system of daily rewards/achiviements!

New reward / achievements and rewards are probably the best thing in this update imho. It took me around 5 - 10 minutes to gather every reward. Just looking at the new grim reaper Eddy as a treasure is an encouragement to play. Not to mention the daily missions and guaranteed 10 ironite per day.

+ Amazing new look of talismans!
    They seem to look smoother and cleaner comparing it to previously used icons. I also like the way you have them displayed. Before the patch, talismans were segregated by stars and levels. Now, in my opinion, it's way easier to find the one you're looking for.

- Not quite like the idea of fighting against Eddie - so now he's bad guy and our incarnation of Eddie & so the company - are the good guys? Or vice versa?

I think that it might be sorta like corruption or something like that. Or lost shard with its own consciousness. Or it's just a good way to show abilities of new FotD Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    They seem to look smoother and cleaner comparing it to previously used icons. I also like the way you have them displayed. Before the patch, talismans were segregated by stars and levels. Now, in my opinion, it's way easier to find the one you're looking for.
    Besides the rewards, that is one of the best things in this update! Only thing that is still not sorted is the selling screen. It would be great, if they would sort here also everything according colour and then you might see easily what you can sell and what you should keep.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's late as hell right now where we're at, but a quick chime in on some timely subjects before I pass out:

• We've just pushed a fix live that should greatly reduce (or hopefully eliminate) the chance of no item rewards in the event location
    • There is an issue with purchasing with real money on android; a build with a fix is coming and is propagating within the next 24 hours
    • Lifesteal and spell vamp do not function currently; fix for this will come later
    Are the new locations supposed to give you more than one chance at rare items? I got some nice things the first time through, usually a single 1* item for every try since. I'm not complaining, just wondering if I should spend 10 sands on it.

Thanks for all the stuff.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    guys, i'm speechless.

thank you very much and keep up the good work, this update is awesome and a milestone.

just one suggestion for the future: if you would establish sane prices in the shop, i would really like to buy something to support you all. but 99€ for the halloween legendary pack?
    don't think that's a reasonable pricing system. many maiden fans would buy something to support you, but the people who calculate the prices
    don't let them do it.

don't want to complain, after this great night, but i feel, that this is a huge mistake which cost you a reasonable amount of money.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Wow!

Grim Reaper Eddie, Warrior COTD, Corrupt General, Magus Golden Son, Magus Pumpkin, Pharaoh Dog, a few others 4*, loads of gold, ironite and skill shards, more gold rewards in campaign mode, the wings of my beloved Pharaoh Dog King, a set of vampiric talismans...

Now I only need FOTD Eddie and I'll be fully satisfied!

Thanks, guys!

Edit: Barrier talismans are dropping too!
    Last edited by Varg-0203; 10-29-2016 at 02:56 PM.

OS
    iOS
    DO NOT GRIND FEAR OF THE DARK AREA

Having wasted 320 sands of time for 1 and 2 star stuff
    There is either a bug with rewards or it was intended to only be done once per day like
    Other secret areas.

In future I hope the developers don't do future updates on a Friday as it's unlikely to be fixed
    Over a weekend