Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Sparton

1. Legendary souls:

I've got 4 of them so far...

* - bought ''Legendary Starter Pack'' - 4* Child Of The Damned (Gunner)

A few words of comment here... At first I wasn't aware how great and powerful toon I was given right at the start of the game, really... First of all it came of my completely unexperience - it's the first time I play such kind of game - if it wasn't linked with Maiden probably I woudn't play at all... I knew nothing about properly setting toons - well... now it's changed a bit, yet still I wouldn't call myself ''experienced'' despite being at 94 level... So... Not having enough materials, right talismans and all that stuff quickly stated that I won't be playing much with that character... Just recently when I finally made my ''Smokie'' a 5* toon with right talismans (thanks to your changes making them more obtainable) I realized how much I've missed... Still he hasn't all skill shards equipped, yet he's a key character of my every team... Do I recognize him as legendary? - YES, because his name is linked with Maiden song, he's not very common and have unique abilities...

* - another legendary soul given at the end of the game - 4* Troll (Warrior)

As above - very useful (again - thanks to YOU and your changes)... Not playing him that much at the moment - lent his fully maxed talismans to other guys for a while, pitty I can't do the same with the skill shards... If you ask me if I find him legendary though... My answer will be - no... Great, solid, yes, but no legendary...

* - 3rd legendary given me off achivements systems - 4* Souless Demon (Sentinel)

The same as Troll with the difference that he's not so great, I can't see him very useful at any point - probably because I haven't played with him that much and haven't seen anyone who would set him as the champion - like I said all the time learning myself how to play and I totally rely on my GREAT troopers and their HUGE experience - if any of them wouldn't set him as the champion, there must be something on the point... In my humble opinion also not legendary... Not to mention he was a dupe in my inventory... So one sold immediately... Do the same with the other while there be a chance called ''sacrifice''

* - 4th legendary given via legendary halloween pack - 4* Rocket Dog (Warrior)

Again a few words comment... I find him solid, couple of my troopers have them - mine is still like out of the box (another dupe)... Right now I guess I won't be upgrading/eveolving him - saving money for other ones... Maybe just for do some achivement tasks or when will be nothing better to do... Not legendary - not worse than other dogs I have or tried, but no better either... Pay 100€ for Rocket Dog? C'mon... In fact I did and I did it on PURPOSE cause I wished to show my appreciation towards you and thank you for Grim Reaper Eddie and so Fear Of The Dark Eddie - I paid for them IN FACT, but again - if you ask me - it was the LAST time - right now I am completely not after legendary souls... I know I could be winning couple another ones off achivements, but this not excite me in any way now, and at least not that much to pay for them in the future and get another ''legendary'' dupes...

So... 4 Lenendary Souls - 100%
    Given 1 Legendary Character - 25% of getting something really valuable

W
    Dude - Gunner CotD, Rocket Dog, and Troll? These characters all kick butt. I actually agree with the point you're trying to make, but many of us pulled 4* Pyro Soldiers or Pharaoh Dogs with our Legendary Souls, so you really are lucky. I'd be happy with any of those for a legendary soul...
    Last edited by Nicko; 11-07-2016 at 01:09 AM.
    Nicko-0517