Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Stairs View Post
    I've had FotD Eddie suicide 3 times with his fury move, against Soldier Eddie, Sentinel Allied Bomber and Warrior Golden Son.

Only once he didn't kill himself, and it might be because I purposely kept his minions alive while FotD blew his fury wad. I then healed my party and killed him, but still no credit for 90% health objective. Has anyone successfully completed this?
    Completed it...just annoyed with the frequent no treasure for a 10 SoT game. Think it's a good 10% for that to happen. Happens in Hard level.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Completed it...just annoyed with the frequent no treasure for a 10 SoT game. Think it's a good 10% for that to happen. Happens in Hard level.
    Alsp happens on Madness, and I think there's much greater chance of no loot than 10%.

OS
    iOS
    I completed it with three skulls first time. Believe it or not, for most of it I used Visions Eddie. I wanted to make sure I didn't get kills too fast for the 15 perfect hits. Think I completed with Tailgunner; for the life of me can't remember rest of team...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    WOW massive rewards from achievements for veteran players. Thanks!!!

Up The Irons!
    Can't say it better -thanks!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Huh, that's a... good question.

What does your team look like?
    Happens for me too. Grim Reaper Eddie, the General and COTD gunner tonight

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    Alsp happens on Madness, and I think there's much greater chance of no loot than 10%.
    Yeah, and on madness I've received very poor rewards after the first time.

I don't mean to complain after you guys made it rain, just making sure all is working as intended

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    I also have strange issues with the loot though. Sometimes no loot at all, sometimes something like 1000 gold and nothing else. Kind of weird. I'm pretty sure it's not working as intended.
    I’m seeing the same thing on madness. I ran it 10 times so far on madness and have only received 1* evo runes, 1* shards, 1000 gold and a few goose eggs/nada. I’m assuming something is amiss here.

I haven’t seen him suicide yet. Running Soldier Eddie, Wickerman, and various strong troopers. I’ve had him take me under 90% health maybe once or twice, but then again I’m using maxed troopers across the board.

OS
    Android
    NICE! I'm very impressed with the rewarding system and such.

That more than makes up for the update not working on two of my devices until I reinstalled the app. For some reason LOTB didn't play nice with my use of external sd so I had to reinstall on both and on the tablet I can't move it to external or it won't work. (on my phone every time I started LOTB it kept downloading more to my external sd to the point of it using 899MB so I called it quits and reinstalled )

It's all good now on those devices so no biggie and I'm off to play some more, thanks to everyone involved with bringing us LOTB and the new content/features/event!!!!!!

(i answered the forum software question 'how many fingers does a human hand have' with '4' and it said I was incorrect lol)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    I’m seeing the same thing on madness. I ran it 10 times so far on madness and have only received 1* evo runes, 1* shards, 1000 gold and a few goose eggs/nada. I’m assuming something is amiss here.

I haven’t seen him suicide yet. Running Soldier Eddie, Wickerman, and various strong troopers. I’ve had him take me under 90% health maybe once or twice, but then again I’m using maxed troopers across the board.
    We are investigating the issue with loot drops not appearing sometimes and hope to have a fix for it soon.

-Kaz

Great rewards system for long term players but i think that will be it for a while. We will have no more tonstrive for since we are way ahead in the game. But it was really awesome getting legendary souls. Gunner/assasin, rare. I did not get anything good from them but it has been great lol.

Having the same issue as everyone. No rewards and eddie commiting suicide hahaha.

Ohh and a tip for those struggling with the 90% health challenge. use pharaoh eddie fury (rent one trooper of you don't have it) - you're welcome