Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    Luckily i know my login details for this account.
    Which details we need in case? I hope just the registration e-mail and the password, right? otherwise i can't remember anything else, not even my exact ingame name :/

I hope they just fix it by letting the game start again, without having to contact the support so that everything is faster

OS
    Android
    666 characters.

Name:  1dj7ch.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  54.5 KB
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

What about a statement on the current situation?

It really sucks to install/uninstall every hour!
    kalle-4412

OS
    Android
    tried to play on the ipad mini from my gf and at first the same loop started, but finished after a few minutes....on android still the same, tried two diffrent devices...at least i can use my troopers now, but this really sucks...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    tried to play on the ipad mini from my gf and at first the same loop started, but finished after a few minutes....on android still the same, tried two diffrent devices...at least i can use my troopers now, but this really sucks...
    I have android, but just to understand how it goes in case it exits the loop...what happened? did it at first keep popping up the same messages or not?

To me it keeps asking to download extra content neverending and i never know if that's real or just the bug, but i keep trying from time to time

OS
    iOS
    I’m on iPhone 5 iOS 10 and been locked out since the update. (Sorry troopers!)

I see posts from Sparton on how the team hasn’t had the chance to look at drop rate issues and other bugs due to working on new content & events. It seems like after launching a game such as Legacy, the team’s focus would be stabilizing and establishing a strong foundation, both technically and trust within the community, to ensure longevity. Instead, they seemed focused on pushing out more content. If the current content can’t get properly tested before being released, how will it be when the content is doubled and tripled?

QA is such an important part of software development. If something isn’t ready to go, please don’t release it.

Thanks for listening. I do enjoy the game, which is why I complain when I see issues that impact my long-term enjoyment

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Which details we need in case? I hope just the registration e-mail and the password, right? otherwise i can't remember anything else, not even my exact ingame name :/

I hope they just fix it by letting the game start again, without having to contact the support so that everything is faster
    yeah, email & password (& really just email if you don't mind password reset [like I just had to do]).

Uninstall/restart phone/reinstall got Ailing Kingdom working for me, & cut down the app size from >1.5 GB to <900mB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    yeah, email & password (& really just email if you don't mind password reset [like I just had to do]).

Uninstall/restart phone/reinstall got Ailing Kingdom working for me, & cut down the app size from >1.5 GB to <900mB
    Arcturus

Sadly it's not working on my both Android tablet/phone... I've tried over dozen times since yesterday and still it's the same...

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Regarding the issues preventing some players from entering the game: we have a lead as to what is causing it (I'm not a technical person, but it sounds like it basically boils down to server architecture/where the data is coming from, which explains why we haven't seen it when QAing). We will keep you posted in this channel and others when we feel we have gotten our live servers to be sending down the right data.

Regarding fixing drop rates for key items, we just finished deploying major tuning adjustments half a month ago, so it's a bit disingenuous to say we haven't had a chance in general. It's merely been in the last week once people adapted to that newest set of changes that it's been clear there is more work to do.

Update: we have scheduled a maintenance window for the period where we'll be fixing this issue.

Once the maintenance is over, if the issue is not immediately fixed, we may need you to uninstall/reinstall at that time to ensure you don't have data from the faulty node.