Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well guys, I just got a rare soul from the madness halloween secret location, its not the mighty skill shard but is way better than the junk is being dropped there. And whoever that cant complete the 90% health objective, my strategy is bring an angel of fear, burn the boss and use his mighty passive ability to hit the boss twice and boom dead.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Bring an Alliance General. His critical strike chance will make the 90% health obj 100x easier.
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    Woot 2nd rare soul from halloween secret location (madness).
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bfoc View Post
    Tried to install the game to one of our ipad's a week ago. After two days and endless number of "connecting to wifi for loading additional data" and "loading asset bundles" I decided - no legacy for me son.

Now this update screwed my game up also and I'm in the same connectig loop. So no game for me too.
    It happened to me again this morning with the newest update on my phone. I checked how much space LOTB was taking up and it was over 800MB again so I removed it, reinstalled, and it's working again as well as only taking up 164MB now.

The LOTB update this morning on my tablet worked fine this time but I did keep LOTB on internal memory so I'm leaving it there.

OS
    iOS
    Are the drops supposed to be this unkind?
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayray131 View Post
    Now I cannot purchase anything from the store.
    Me neither ...

OS
    Android
    So I double checked the drop info for the madness halloween location and there are really good things and when I'm playing I get none of them and only 1* shit...

I think there are 2 options how this bug might be:
    - Either you should be able to play only once a day these locations and then get great rewards
    - Or the bug is that there will drop a lot of stuff but not the one intended to be there
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

So many rare souls from the new Achievements, but no FOTD Eddie. Bummer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    So I double checked the drop info for the madness halloween location and there are really good things and when I'm playing I get none of them and only 1* shit...

I think there are 2 options how this bug might be:
    - Either you should be able to play only once a day these locations and then get great rewards
    - Or the bug is that there will drop a lot of stuff but not the one intended to be there
    got 3 rare souls today in the madness helloween level. yes it's strange when you play the level and one 1* evo rune dropps, but 3 rare souls in about 25 tries isn't that bad. but could be just pure luck...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Aren't skill shards supposed to drop there?

Special thanks to the Devs. The new content is awesome.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.