Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    lol I can't encounter this error because enemies don't get their turn...

Anyone has luck with getting Skill Shard off the madness level FOTD? I'm either getting 1 or 2* evo shards, talisman or nothing at all for the past 20 battles.
    Nope, never got the skill shard on this level either

Think it was just an assassin/gunner rare soul and Vampiric talisman
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Man, just claimed a ton of the achievements

Humongous thanks to the development team on this one...like Christmas at Halloween!!!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Agree. This is a pretty amazing update!

I grabbed my Grim Reaper Eddie so fast that I didn't realize what I achieved to get him? Can someone refresh me on what the achievement was?

Thanks Devs!

OS
    iOS
    Awesome update!

Especially love the minion timing fix. I celebrated by spending the last few skill shards needed to max out my PSS. That little guy is something else now!

Thanks for the hard work team!

Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    Agree. This is a pretty amazing update!

I grabbed my Grim Reaper Eddie so fast that I didn't realize what I achieved to get him? Can someone refresh me on what the achievement was?

Thanks Devs!
    Same here! I was looking forward to this guy so much I claimed him without seeing how I got him. I've been playing every day since launch and getting all these rewards right out of the gate along with the special Halloween content is awesome. I just wish it was running longer.

I guess the sacrifice thing didn't make this one? I have a ton of regular souls and not sure what to do with them. I want some of those Halloween variants, but have a ton of dupes and have no free space. What exactly was the sacrifice feature for and what resources will it use? That might help me figure out what to do.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    THANK. YOU. SO. FREAKING. MUCH.

Finally, after 2 months of waiting I'm finally able to play on my phone again. Fellow Troopers, some points are coming...

Thank you, devs! Don't know what you did, but it certainly worked.
    OMG! OMG! I am back in as well. Almost 9 weeks for me but I can finally play again

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

I have a problem. I can't buy anything from the trooper store. I get a message saying that I don't have enough trooper badges when I have over 48K ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Huh, that's a... good question.

What does your team look like?
    I've had FotD Eddie suicide 3 times with his fury move, against Soldier Eddie, Sentinel Allied Bomber and Warrior Golden Son.

Only once he didn't kill himself, and it might be because I purposely kept his minions alive while FotD blew his fury wad. I then healed my party and killed him, but still no credit for 90% health objective. Has anyone successfully completed this?

EDIT: This was on Madness; didn't notice FotD suicide on Normal or Hard (or maybe I killed him before he could fury?). I just completed the 90% health objective in Madness, so I must have been mistaken thinking my party was fully healed. Hard to spot the full health bar of the character to the left of Eddie!
    Last edited by Sinister Stairs; 10-29-2016 at 03:47 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    The first win from Hard level Fear of the Dark yields a skill shard, although Skill Shard is listed only in Madness level.

I won two repeated games in Madness level Fear of the Dark with no rewards (only xp screen).

Are these intended?
    That happened to me 4 times also. I know it was on madness lvl, but this is just byond madness. The price for entering is 10 SoT!!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Stairs View Post
    I've had FotD Eddie suicide 3 times with his fury move, against Soldier Eddie, Sentinel Allied Bomber and Warrior Golden Son.

Only once he didn't kill himself, and it might be because I purposely kept his minions alive while FotD blew his fury wad. I then healed my party and killed him, but still no credit for 90% health objective. Has anyone successfully completed this?
    Found a workaround by using SOL Eddie. Spammed Pilfer and he had no Fury to execute his special.

I also have strange issues with the loot though. Sometimes no loot at all, sometimes something like 1000 gold and nothing else. Kind of weird. I'm pretty sure it's not working as intended.