Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Is it just me?

I got the iOS update and got super giddy, but I'm still not able to log on. Still saying that server maintanence is happening. That one hour update is looking like a three hour festival of pain and withdrawal... can anyone log on and play?

Not complaining, (yes I am -- because I'm an impatient hack) I'm just excited for some new content!

Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Hello developer team!

This is so good news! I remember that i have mentioned about Pharaoh Sand Spirit's talisman slot issue before. Its so nice to see that it will be fixed. It feels like I have participated with game development even it is small, which feels very good. I really appreciated your efforts.

And one question:
    Since i am a hard-die fan of Iron Maiden - Powerslave album and ancient egyptian mythology ( I believe there is many in our community), does Horus & Aset and Sekhmet (Goddess of destruction) will be playable chars in the future? Because as I see Horus is Sentinel, Goddess Aset is Magus and Goddess Sekhmet is in Warrior class. Which looks like pretty badass ancient egyptian gods team. If you guys add them as playable chars, I believe you will make many people happy and more attracted to the game.
    Well, my fellow Powerslave fan, that is a secret

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Is it just me?

I got the iOS update and got super giddy, but I'm still not able to log on. Still saying that server maintanence is happening. That one hour update is looking like a three hour festival of pain and withdrawal... can anyone log on and play?

Not complaining, (yes I am -- because I'm an impatient hack) I'm just excited for some new content!

Thanks.
    You know the answer. Maintenance is clearly still ongoing
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    You know the answer. Maintenance is clearly still ongoing
    Well, that was anticlimactic.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Is it just me?

Thanks.
    Nah, I'm experiencing the same. Android update though. Guess we just have to be patience even though its so damn Hard.

OS
    Android
    Seems like the first time I won't be able to use all my troopers. Bad timing for me that after work I can't log in for 3 hours Would have be perfect to get the update while I was working and I could enjoy it right now. But new content seems to be nice anyway
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

Looks like a great update. I can't express how pleased to see an actual Halloween event!!!

So I guess we Europeans are ******* again (as usual) after 5 hours instead of one hour downtime, were losing a day out of the Halloween event (already passed the 2 minutes to midnight). Sorry to my troopers, I go to bed now ...

Just a heads up for everyone; we're wrapping up the extra chest we need to do. Maintenance mode should turn off soon. I will update the first post accordingly.

That said, we did find an unfortunate bug to be aware of: troopers will count towards the max party cost, so lower and mid-level players may need to adjust their teams accordingly to use all of their troopers. We will fix this by making troopers free in terms of party cost in a subsequent update.

OS
    Android
    Thx Sparton, I will try to stay awake so that I can use my SoT before I hit the bed. Keep up the good work, and have a nice weekend btw. 😃