Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Sparton

1. Legendary souls:

I've got 4 of them so far...

* - bought ''Legendary Starter Pack'' - 4* Child Of The Damned (Gunner)

A few words of comment here... At first I wasn't aware how great and powerful toon I was given right at the start of the game, really... First of all it came of my completely unexperience - it's the first time I play such kind of game - if it wasn't linked with Maiden probably I woudn't play at all... I knew nothing about properly setting toons - well... now it's changed a bit, yet still I wouldn't call myself ''experienced'' despite being at 94 level... So... Not having enough materials, right talismans and all that stuff quickly stated that I won't be playing much with that character... Just recently when I finally made my ''Smokie'' a 5* toon with right talismans (thanks to your changes making them more obtainable) I realized how much I've missed... Still he hasn't all skill shards equipped, yet he's a key character of my every team... Do I recognize him as legendary? - YES, because his name is linked with Maiden song, he's not very common and have unique abilities...

* - another legendary soul given at the end of the game - 4* Troll (Warrior)

As above - very useful (again - thanks to YOU and your changes)... Not playing him that much at the moment - lent his fully maxed talismans to other guys for a while, pitty I can't do the same with the skill shards... If you ask me if I find him legendary though... My answer will be - no... Great, solid, yes, but no legendary...

* - 3rd legendary given me off achivements systems - 4* Souless Demon (Sentinel)

The same as Troll with the difference that he's not so great, I can't see him very useful at any point - probably because I haven't played with him that much and haven't seen anyone who would set him as the champion - like I said all the time learning myself how to play and I totally rely on my GREAT troopers and their HUGE experience - if any of them wouldn't set him as the champion, there must be something on the point... In my humble opinion also not legendary... Not to mention he was a dupe in my inventory... So one sold immediately... Do the same with the other while there be a chance called ''sacrifice''

* - 4th legendary given via legendary halloween pack - 4* Rocket Dog (Warrior)

Again a few words comment... I find him solid, couple of my troopers have them - mine is still like out of the box (another dupe)... Right now I guess I won't be upgrading/eveolving him - saving money for other ones... Maybe just for do some achivement tasks or when will be nothing better to do... Not legendary - not worse than other dogs I have or tried, but no better either... Pay 100€ for Rocket Dog? C'mon... In fact I did and I did it on PURPOSE cause I wished to show my appreciation towards you and thank you for Grim Reaper Eddie and so Fear Of The Dark Eddie - I paid for them IN FACT, but again - if you ask me - it was the LAST time - right now I am completely not after legendary souls... I know I could be winning couple another ones off achivements, but this not excite me in any way now, and at least not that much to pay for them in the future and get another ''legendary'' dupes...

So... 4 Lenendary Souls - 100%
    Given 1 Legendary Character - 25% of getting something really valuable

W
    Dude - Gunner CotD, Rocket Dog, and Troll? These characters all kick butt. I actually agree with the point you're trying to make, but many of us pulled 4* Pyro Soldiers or Pharaoh Dogs with our Legendary Souls, so you really are lucky. I'd be happy with any of those for a legendary soul...
    Last edited by Nicko; 11-07-2016 at 01:09 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Dude - Gunner CotD, Rocket Dog, and Troll? These characters all kick butt. I actually agree with the point you're trying to make, but many of us pulled 4* Pyro Soldiers or Pharaoh Dogs with our Legendary Souls, so you really are lucky. I'd be happy with any of those for a legendary soul...
    Agreed. Many of us ended up with horrible legendary characters. When I won the game, my "legendary" pull was a 4* wickerman Eddie, which was ridiculous considering every player with a pulse got a 2* wickerman Eddie in Ailing Kingdom, and by the time I won the game, mine was already evolved to that level. The sad part was that as unacceptable as this was, some people felt they got far worse: e.g., 4* pyro soldier.

I think by definition, if the character appears in any form below 4*, it is NOT a legendary character.

OS
    iOS
    In the other thread we figured out that legendary just means premium rare character.
    Regardless of however you feel about what you received out of the thing, this probably isn't the place to be bashing devs or other players. Just sayin.
    legendary soul is as advertised in that sense.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Nicko

Please read once again what I have written above, okie? I CLEARLY wrote that all these characters you've mentioned are fine indeed, didn't I? Point of my comment was not to complain of what I have got (I would never dare to do so, looking at other people's teams and seeing what THEY have got)... My intention was just to state that not everyone of them should be legendary ones... And this what you wrote only PROOFS Gonzo's and my points of view in that particular case... If the pool of legendary characters wouldn't consist among others of ALL 4* characters ever available as I do believe it is now, then you never have gotten the chance to pull what you just did in fact... Just think of it for a while and ask yourself if it's true or not

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Personally, I'm okay with Legendary Soul providing 4* characters but I wish that it will exclusively provide 4*-5* character that is not within our character inventory.
    Totally agree with you, imo even though not every 4*+ characters are "legendary" but all of them are great characters, definitely better than most of 3* characters, my only hope is "Legendary Soul" can guarantee 4*+ character i don't have yet, new 4* is better than duplicate 5*.