Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
Even then, the perceptive value of some characters is not something everyone agrees on, but I still see how maybe Legendary Souls could be adjusted based on what the most obviosuly cool dudes are. I would hate for them to become known as the "Carriage Rider/Fear of the Dark Soul", though. Perhaps once we've sufficiently filled out those higher rarities with more Eddies and high-profile Iron Maiden characters (from our game and from the band's rich history).

Also... holy cow, you're like a forum legend from before my time here... super happy to see you back man!

I agree with the perceptive value, but I think we can all also agree that the Sentinel Soulless Demon, the Sentinel Bomber Boy or any of the Pyro Soldiers are not "Top Pics", even more when you have 4 or 5 of them (I got one of those from my legendary soul).

I know you are working on a "Sacrifice" feature, so I will wait for that. But you can imagine what we are going to do if we sacrifice a Soulless Demon only to get the same character with the new soul.

As for the last part I guess I have to thank Nekro for that... He's kinda scary though. He used to be a really nice guy. LOL

When I re downloaded the game I decided to give this new team a chance, free from the previous mistakes. I have to say that you did a great job so far. I always felt that this game has a great potential, even for non Maiden fans.

Now it's up to you to make it great again .