Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    1) There's a bit of confusion internally as to what the exact state of this is, but I've been told there should be a fix to at least let said players into the game with this update, although further loadtime improvements are also in the pipeline. Our CS team wanted to confirm with some people who've sent in they've had that problem before announcing more widely if the fix that's in should work for most people
    Fingers crossed. I miss Jennie, she's been locked out for 57 days now according to my trooper list, and definitely due to this bug.

*Cries uncontrollably*
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Sparton,

When the event is over will the new characters still be available to get. What I mean is since the space couldn't be updated, will I still be able to aquire the new toons when I do get room?

Thanks
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone besides me wearing out their thumb hitting refresh...? This is killing me!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Anyone besides me wearing out their thumb hitting refresh...? This is killing me!
    Naaa No point wasting battery, i just watch for the Title to change from
    Game Update - October 28th 2016 (COMING SOON)
    TO
    Game Update - October 28th 2016 (LIVE)
    Or for Sparton/Kaz to post its up
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    You're not the only one haha. :-)

Looks like there's an app update available on Google Play.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 10-28-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Whats killing me is cashing in so many souls before this announcement! Ahhh!

Stoked though. A great game that has a great team behind it now. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    Thanks Sparton for information of new update, The Halloween Event looks wonderfull!

In the characters tuning, will you make something about the very nerfed Soldier Eddie's Fury?
    Follow-up regarding this... the change we did for War-Torn was intended to slightly reduce the damage, but the way his numbers for the base skill and the numbers for the skill shard improvements were not aligning, so it seems something unintended was definitely occurring. We're going to internally test with values along the lines of what we're expecting, which should fix his damage output. This will not go live this week/weekend, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Thanks for the update Sparton. Do you know if the Stone talisman bug (doesn't apply 1% HP to Defense) bug is going to be fixed?
    This is a purely visual (albeit still disappointing) bug. I just checked the values that the combat system uses under the hood, and my character with base Max HP of 6691 and a base DEF of 694 has a resulting DEF of 760 in combat (and specifically when using Stone talismans that don't naturally give DEF).

We have that bug in our system, but because it's not a simple matter of the values used in combat are wrong, I'm not sure when the fix will go in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    When the event is over will the new characters still be available to get. What I mean is since the space couldn't be updated, will I still be able to aquire the new toons when I do get room?
    This will be clarified in the Halloween Event thread.

OS
    Android
    Wait, so the Stone set bonus is indeed actually working, just not showing on the character stat screen? That's one I hadn't heard yet. If so, that's good to hear.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Just a heads up to everyone, we're leaving Maintenance Mode up for a bit longer. We're triple checking some stuff and still waiting for the update to propagate to all countries in both stores.

OS
    iOS
    Son of a rat bastage, daughter of a brick!

*starting to get the shakes*