Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Even then, the perceptive value of some characters is not something everyone agrees on, but I still see how maybe Legendary Souls could be adjusted based on what the most obviosuly cool dudes are. I would hate for them to become known as the "Carriage Rider/Fear of the Dark Soul", though. Perhaps once we've sufficiently filled out those higher rarities with more Eddies and high-profile Iron Maiden characters (from our game and from the band's rich history).

Also... holy cow, you're like a forum legend from before my time here... super happy to see you back man!

I agree with the perceptive value, but I think we can all also agree that the Sentinel Soulless Demon, the Sentinel Bomber Boy or any of the Pyro Soldiers are not "Top Pics", even more when you have 4 or 5 of them (I got one of those from my legendary soul).

I know you are working on a "Sacrifice" feature, so I will wait for that. But you can imagine what we are going to do if we sacrifice a Soulless Demon only to get the same character with the new soul.

As for the last part I guess I have to thank Nekro for that... He's kinda scary though. He used to be a really nice guy. LOL

When I re downloaded the game I decided to give this new team a chance, free from the previous mistakes. I have to say that you did a great job so far. I always felt that this game has a great potential, even for non Maiden fans.

Now it's up to you to make it great again .

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I know you are working on a "Sacrifice" feature, so I will wait for that. But you can imagine what we are going to do if we sacrifice a Soulless Demon only to get the same character with the new soul.
    I think Sparton or someone mentioned (and if no one did, I am doing that right now): it would really be nice not to get only souls, but skill shards also... Jesus, do I talk about anything else beside skill shards -.-

OS
    Android
    Maybe add a relatively difficult daily task, and reward this task with everyone's desired talisman.(+ low level runes)
    You want a FREAKING strength safeguard talisman? do A,B,C and D or sth.

Right now getting Holy and especially strength talismans is a tragedy .
    If you eventually get them, and you wanna evolve them....getting runes is Ancient Greek Tragedy
    Last edited by Aristo4; 10-31-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aristo4 View Post
    maybe add a relatively difficult daily task, and reward this task with everyone's desired talisman.(+ low level runes)
    you want a freaking strength safeguard talisman? Do a,b,c and d or sth.

Right now getting holy and especially strength talismans is a tragedy .
    If you eventually get them, and you wanna evolve them....getting runes is ancient greek tragedy
    Εὐριπίδης ή Αἰσχύλος ή Σοφοκλῆς;

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Εὐριπίδης ή Αἰσχύλος ή Σοφοκλῆς;
    all the tragic tragedy tragedians combined. Seriously tragic.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    maybe one thing to consider...

since many people have problems to purchase real money buyings in the store, it would be an option to extend the duration of the helloween-spacial till the end of the week.
    from a business point of view it's really ironic, that you managed it, that people want to invest real money in the game, but they cannot do this due to some problems.

this touches really my sense of humor, but it's not good for the future development of the game, since you guys are not working for free i guess ;-)

if you fix the purchase problems and extend the helloween event (maybe even with better drops in the special-levels), money will flow in your direction i bet :-)

cheers and happy helloween to all

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Let me ask something a bit different (still on topic,since this thread includes character and skill tuning): Sparton, are you aware of some nerfs performed to the burn ability? i have played countless battles since the halloween update. i can say with quite a certainty, that the proc rate is near to nothing now and the "applies up to 3 burn marks" feature, introduced in the previous character tuning update doesn't work AT ALL. if it ever procs it only applies 1 burn mark as it was in the old days.
    I know, you will say that you are not aware of any changes being done and that it works as intended, but maybe something slipped the net with all those "internal lock ups" of vamp,lifesteal and other abilities. Please have a closer look at it,since it has worked for only a couple of days and now it's screwed again.
    All this 1 step forward 3 steps back updates are slowly beginning to wear on me

The apply up to 3 burning effects was referencing to Burning Talisman. I've been using them since the update and it works great.

But do note a bug that Angel of Fear extra turn does not happen when enemy is killed by the burning effect (and prob any other effect).

OS
    Android
    Did anyone got more than 3 BT DoTs after the Halloween patch?
    I had a lot of fun with my firestarter Golden Son (3 Burning Talisman sets). After the latest patch they only apply 1 per set respectively max 3 instead of 3-9. Not sure if this was an error or is a nerf/fix.
    They are still fun
    Last edited by Kutte; 11-01-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    Kutte-9404

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    The apply up to 3 burning effects was referencing to Burning Talisman. I've been using them since the update and it works great.

But do note a bug that Angel of Fear extra turn does not happen when enemy is killed by the burning effect (and prob any other effect).
    Yes mate...that's exactly what im talking about. the talismans. i forgot to mention it, my bad (ofc it doesn't include skill burns).
    but as the gentleman above me mentioned- i also have them on my warrior golden son (just 1 set though), and before he was really a mad firestarter! But since the event it procs veeeeeeery rarely and when it does, it only applies 1-3 marks instead of 3-9 (never got 9...max was 7). Sadly this amazing combo only worked for a few days before being "ninja nerfed" again.
    And of course it doesn't proc the bats extra turn,since the burn marks are applied at the "end of the turn"(in a MTG dictionary), that's not a bug.
    So is it maybe just the multi hitters?