Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wailenhalen18 View Post
    Just a suggestion. Next time, don't push out an update until after the bugs are fixed. That way we could be playing the older version while waiting.
    I like your suggestion! Would have been great to get at least the 1000 trooper points that will be lost in 50 minutes because I'm waiting 6 hours instead of playing
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

Well, do you have a new signature quote ready?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hanZ View Post
    How about:
    "I use all my troopers every day besides there are 2 hour updates that take 6+ hours"?
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    That response just made this wait almost worth it! Cheers!

It's all about expectation management- Everyone is happy when an 8 hour downtime is done in 6 hours. Same for the troopers. Try "maybe I'm using your troopers next week again"

OS
    Android
    It's all about expectation management- Everyone is happy when an 8 hour downtime is done in 6 hours. Same for the troopers. Try "maybe I'm using your troopers next week again"
    Or: "I'll use your trooper daily, if the server isn't down" seems to be a fair promise!

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    You could always do like I did after being locked out of my account for 2 weeks.... start over with a new account and a new day one.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just a heads up for everyone; we're wrapping up the extra chest we need to do. Maintenance mode should turn off soon. I will update the first post accordingly.

That said, we did find an unfortunate bug to be aware of: troopers will count towards the max party cost, so lower and mid-level players may need to adjust their teams accordingly to use all of their troopers. We will fix this by making troopers free in terms of party cost in a subsequent update.
    how long is soon it's been an hour already ?
    Getting really tired now

Please please get this running

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    You could always do like I did after being locked out of my account for 2 weeks.... start over with a new account and a new day one.
    2 weeks of waiting and trying? I would have quit the game and start playing something else

Ironmaiden84-1805

10characters

Name:  Annoyed Robert Downey Jr 29102016072649.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  47.7 KB