Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Can't say it better -thanks!!
    - yes big thank you ! and nice surprise all those gifts ! it's a great update
    - since this morning, 0 crash ! hope it will stay like this, so congratulations ! (I told a lot of negative things when nothing works, so today positive things )

- I have a serious question for Sparton : for the "sacrifice", it will be better to have 3* Eddies or 4* characters ? I have to sell a lot today so please tell me what's better to keep. thank you.

- in the Secret Halloween event : 0 rewards after the 3rd time completed : is this normal ?
    Last edited by osogaru; 10-29-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Incredible update!!! I want to thank all the developers and team behind this game. It's great to have new content to play and characters to mess around with. The Gream Reaper Eddie hits like a truck, and with 4 lvl 1 talismans (I don't have the resources to upgrade more).

OS
    Android

Purchase failed

I'd like to buy the legendary starter pack, but it says purchase failed, try again (google play) every time. Is it the same for everyone? Any solutions?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    Found a workaround by using SOL Eddie. Spammed Pilfer and he had no Fury to execute his special.

I also have strange issues with the loot though. Sometimes no loot at all, sometimes something like 1000 gold and nothing else. Kind of weird. I'm pretty sure it's not working as intended.

Same here... seems to be a bug. Otherwise I don't know why spending 10 Sands of time for getting 1000 gold or a single shard...
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Completed it...just annoyed with the frequent no treasure for a 10 SoT game. Think it's a good 10% for that to happen. Happens in Hard level.
    also got no treasure at all once in madness and I might have played it only 10 times on madness so far
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

It's late as hell right now where we're at, but a quick chime in on some timely subjects before I pass out:

• We've just pushed a fix live that should greatly reduce (or hopefully eliminate) the chance of no item rewards in the event location
    • There is an issue with purchasing with real money on android; a build with a fix is coming and is propagating within the next 24 hours
    • Lifesteal and spell vamp do not function currently; fix for this will come later

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's late as hell right now where we're at, but a quick chime in on some timely subjects before I pass out:

• We've just pushed a fix live that should greatly reduce (or hopefully eliminate) the chance of no item rewards in the event location
    • There is an issue with purchasing with real money on android; a build with a fix is coming and is propagating within the next 24 hours
    • Lifesteal and spell vamp do not function currently; fix for this will come later
    Thanks for the info, I thought the game had crashed as it said that there was new content available. Great update guys, really happy with the new content, and am sure everyone else is feeling the same way.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, one other question about the replaced Milestone Awards (once you have the time):

Is it still possible to receive Wicker Man Eddie and Soldier Eddie as Campaign rewards (and to a lesser extent, the Desert Guardian and Soulless Demon)? Most of the forum people already have both, but it's a bit sad for players that would start after this update to miss these characters.

BTW, I also encountered FotD Eddie suiciding himself with his Fury. I had Soldier Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier and Pharaoh Dog King out when it happened. Ox Cultist was under the influence of Pharaoh's Curse, and I had Reflect Shield up.

The new update visually very impressive BTW. Kudos to the team
    Last edited by Kardas; 10-29-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    YOU BLOODY DEVS, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING WITH THIS... I'M GONNA QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE... I got so many good chars I cannot decide on whom to spend Skill Shards... You guys are awesome... It is raining gifts and and and... I think I'm gonna have a breakdown... Thank you sooooooooooo much

OS
    Android

Madness Level with FotD Eddie

Did anyone get anything really good or awesom from this level? I got on the first finish a lot of nice loot. But every time sinde (played this now maybe 30 times) I got nothing special at all. The bug with no drop at all is fixed. So you'll get each time something. But if I play any random madness level of Battlefield, I'll get better loot, more gold, and spend less time on a level - if you compare the amount of SoT you spend on it. So 1 time the FotD madness against 2 times madness battlefield... seems not worth to farm FotD madness to me.

Anyone got something great after the first time in FotD madness?

Ironmaiden84-1805