Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one suggestion for purchase:

add an option like play x hours/days for x ironite/€ i think many would purchase this especially during such great events!

beside this the droprates of the helloween dungeon are mediocre:

has anyone gotten something else than rare souls?

Attachment 1719
    nope, just the odd rare soul now and again.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Same here. I have one rare soul to show for my efforts. I haven't exactly been hammering it though.

On the whole it is a nice update. The challenges provide some incentive to vary the grind and the souls + skillshards boost was appreciated. I got lucky and got FotD Eddie without too much trauma so can relax a bit until we get some more character slots.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Very much enjoying the event! I haven't got FOTD Eddie yet--and I seriously doubt I will... ever... because I'd like to --and I haven't seen a single rare soul drop since my first play through, but I did manage to score a full set of Barrier Vampirics, so I'm happy.

Permit me to go off-topic for a moment though, since I know this thread is being monitored by developpers. I've noticed that my Wicker Dog Queen's Magic Charge skill, which is supposed to grant a magic buff to all allies for 2 turns doesn't do so... ever. When the buff is applied, the icon displays the number 2, but as soon as that character hits, the buff disappears. If the character doesn't hit that turn, (as with the WDQ herself, since she just cast the buff), the number turns from 2 to 1, as it should. I only realized this was glitching recently when I was applying skillshards... I had just assumed it was a one-turn buff, since it always played out that way. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, so I just figured I'd bring it to light.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS

Update Rocks!

This was awesome!!! Thank you so much.

Devs: Since the update I cannot purchase anything using trooper points (get a message that says I don't have enough even though I have 53,000) and I can't upgrade any talismans to level 4 (because it won't save when I exit). Im playing on iOS.

OS
    iOS
    I finally got my one 3* Yellow shard that I set out to get in the dungeon today

After 248 SoT

For one frickin' shard

If this is the new norm, no more character evolving - WAY too time consuming!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I've noticed that my Wicker Dog Queen's Magic Charge skill, which is supposed to grant a magic buff to all allies for 2 turns doesn't do so... ever. When the buff is applied, the icon displays the number 2, but as soon as that character hits, the buff disappears. If the character doesn't hit that turn, (as with the WDQ herself, since she just cast the buff), the number turns from 2 to 1, as it should. I only realized this was glitching recently when I was applying skillshards... I had just assumed it was a one-turn buff, since it always played out that way. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, so I just figured I'd bring it to light.
    Same with pharao dog king magic charge.
    Seems more like a single use buff now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I've noticed that my Wicker Dog Queen's Magic Charge skill, which is supposed to grant a magic buff to all allies for 2 turns doesn't do so... ever. When the buff is applied, the icon displays the number 2, but as soon as that character hits, the buff disappears. If the character doesn't hit that turn, (as with the WDQ herself, since she just cast the buff), the number turns from 2 to 1, as it should. I only realized this was glitching recently when I was applying skillshards... I had just assumed it was a one-turn buff, since it always played out that way. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, so I just figured I'd bring it to light.
    That's actually how that's suppose to function. Wickerdog Queen doesn't give Magic Up, it gives Magic Charge. Magic Charge gives a much larger boost to a character's Magic stat for the sake of the next magic-based skill it does if it happens before the Magic Charge wears off.

Same idea for the other "Blah Charge" skills. You can eyeball in combat which is a "charge" status effect if it has an orange status icon instead of a blue one. Basically, it's stronger than what Magic Up would do, but only for 1 attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    Devs: Since the update I cannot purchase anything using trooper points (get a message that says I don't have enough even though I have 53,000) [...]
    If the workaround of ensuring you don't have 50+ stacks of souls or 50+ stacks of shards/runes doesn't work, then that is a new bug that's been reported. Not sure where we're at for fixing that one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    [...] and I can't upgrade any talismans to level 4 (because it won't save when I exit). Im playing on iOS.
    A workaround for that is to exit the My Team screen after powering up a talisman to it's max level or after evolving it. It's unfortunately tedious, but it'll work until the proper inventory saving solution is deployed.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's actually how that's suppose to function. Wickerdog Queen doesn't give Magic Up, it gives Magic Charge. Magic Charge gives a much larger boost to a character's Magic stat for the sake of the next magic-based skill it does if it happens before the Magic Charge wears off.

Same idea for the other "Blah Charge" skills. You can eyeball in combat which is a "charge" status effect if it has an orange status icon instead of a blue one. Basically, it's stronger than what Magic Up would do, but only for 1 attack.
    Ah, excellent. Thank you for the clarification, and the quick response!

Maybe the text "-Grants Magic Charge to all allies for 2 turns-Magic charge increases the damage of the next magic attack" could be changed to "-Grants Magic Charge opportunity to all allies for 2 turns-Magic charge increases the damage of the next magic attack" for the sake of clarification in game. I know it's a semantic point, and a minor one at that, but I think that one word would make that skill description much more obvious. Just a thought. Thanks again.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS

Sorry about all the criticism Sparton, I really enjoyed the event even though the drops seemed a little hard to come by. Super cool idea. LOVE the new graphics. I really like the direction you and your team is taking this game.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.