Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one suggestion for purchase:

add an option like play x hours/days for x ironite/€ i think many would purchase this especially during such great events!

beside this the droprates of the helloween dungeon are mediocre:

has anyone gotten something else than rare souls?

Attachment 1719
    That's why I'll never have a FOTD Eddie. Blew 60 souls and still nothing.

But what makes me feel sad is spending 10 SoT to get ONE REGULAR SOUL from the event.

Really if FOTD Eddie is that high chance to get with 60 souls I should have pulled at least 3 of it. For me it seens he's as rare as any other premium toon

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Sorry about all the criticism Sparton, I really enjoyed the event even though the drops seemed a little hard to come by. Super cool idea. LOVE the new graphics. I really like the direction you and your team is taking this game.
    No worries mate. For you and everyone else leaving feedback, good or ill, we still appreciate your thoughts so we can better calibrate future events and features.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's actually how that's suppose to function. Wickerdog Queen doesn't give Magic Up, it gives Magic Charge. Magic Charge gives a much larger boost to a character's Magic stat for the sake of the next magic-based skill it does if it happens before the Magic Charge wears off.

Same idea for the other "Blah Charge" skills. You can eyeball in combat which is a "charge" status effect if it has an orange status icon instead of a blue one. Basically, it's stronger than what Magic Up would do, but only for 1 attack.

If the workaround of ensuring you don't have 50+ stacks of souls or 50+ stacks of shards/runes doesn't work, then that is a new bug that's been reported. Not sure where we're at for fixing that one right now.

A workaround for that is to exit the My Team screen after powering up a talisman to it's max level or after evolving it. It's unfortunately tedious, but it'll work until the proper inventory saving solution is deployed.
    Thanks Sparton. I reduced my stacks of shards/runes from 50 to 49 and I can now upgrade my talismans and use trooper points.

OS
    Android
    I have one question regarding the achievements...

Earn 4* Characters 100x
    Earn 5* Characters 25x

So does every 5* character also count as 4* character?
    Or will be old collected characters that I sold because they are duplicates count as well?

Otherwise I can't get the 4* achievement - because I have only 100 spots to fill and I won't sell any 5* character to have enough space to get this achievement.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    You only have to get them from souls, no need to keep them.
    As for the 5* i think it doea only count as 5 star

The limited time Halloween secret location does not count as part of the achievement to clear secret locations.

Is that correct?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    I just get locked out of the game due the update. Even tried to re install, but I'm still getting an error loop in title screen, "Loading files from asset bundle IME RLM 394". After this message the loading/update bar starts again and again.

I sent an email to support, but I'm crying here too. I dont wanna to miss the event.
    And I'm still out of the game. Any suggestion about what to do? Get the same error above everytime I open the game. Google Play says the game is updated, but the title screen always try to download something, and then te bar jumps to te end and show the error.

I know we are in a weekend and everybody needs some rest, but any insight would be much appreciated.

Up the irons.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    I have one question regarding the achievements...

Earn 4* Characters 100x
    Earn 5* Characters 25x

So does every 5* character also count as 4* character?
    Or will be old collected characters that I sold because they are duplicates count as well?

Otherwise I can't get the 4* achievement - because I have only 100 spots to fill and I won't sell any 5* character to have enough space to get this achievement.
    In addition to what Browno noted, you can evolve 3 star characters to 4 star characters to make progress for getting 4 stars. Additionally, we'll be adding more character inventory expansions, so this should be achievable without doing anything dastardly to existing 5 star characters you have (even if it will take a while).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    The limited time Halloween secret location does not count as part of the achievement to clear secret locations.

Is that correct?
    My apologies, but our communication hasn't been consistent with that. It is correct that the Halloween event location doesn't count as a secret location for the various achievements that care about those.

And I'm still out of the game. Any suggestion about what to do? Get the same error above everytime I open the game. Google Play says the game is updated, but the title screen always try to download something, and then te bar jumps to te end and show the error.
    So long as you have an email/password (or Facebook account) associated with your save game so you can log back in, you'll want to go into your settings app and clear data for the game. That'll force the game to redownload all of the extra data cleanly (but I think will also ask you to log back in again... I'm not 100% on this, because I don't have an Android device).

OS
    Android

I know we are in a weekend and everybody needs some rest, but any insight would be much appreciated.

Up the irons.
    Now I'm in the same boat. Before, I could just keep reinstalling but now even with a fresh install "Loading files from asset bundle IME RLM 394" shows up then the loading bar goes blank and then all I see is the quotes from lyrics changing. I even left the phone for an hour to see what would happen but nothing does.

I can play on a tablet but what sucks is when I load the store to purchase from it either the game crashes or I get a google error of "error retrieving information from server [df-ppa-59]" which seems to be related to google purchases not working I'm guessing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

So long as you have an email/password (or Facebook account) associated with your save game so you can log back in, you'll want to go into your settings app and clear data for the game. That'll force the game to redownload all of the extra data cleanly (but I think will also ask you to log back in again... I'm not 100% on this, because I don't have an Android device).
    Thnx for the reply.

I have a facebook account associated, and in another issue I desinstalled and installed again with no problems.

I already tried to clean all data in the device app manager, but get all the same. Tomorrow I'll try again one last time.

Again, thnx by the reply in the middle of weekend.