Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks Sparton. Another question:

My daily challenge is exactly the same as yesterday. Are we looking at the same daily challenges, daily?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post

My daily challenge is exactly the same as yesterday. Are we looking at the same daily challenges, daily?
    It's something at least lol..
    It's moving in the right direction.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    Thnx for the reply.

I have a facebook account associated, and in another issue I desinstalled and installed again with no problems.

I already tried to clean all data in the device app manager, but get all the same. Tomorrow I'll try again one last time.

Again, thnx by the reply in the middle of weekend.
    I got mine working again. I uninstalled LOTB (not just data, everything, like I always do), shut the phone down completely, restarted it, and then reinstalled LOTB and everything is fine for now. The only thing I did different was the shutdown and restart of the phone.

Sparton_LOTB:
    I noticed this last time before uninstalling LOTB it had downloaded over 1GB of data so each time I restart the app when it's messing up it's redownloading updates over again. If it happens again I'll try to see how in the heck my android is managing to add new files each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post

The daily challenges are consistent right now, yes. We plan on adding more to it (and/or swapping some out) in the future, and possibly doing some randomization of objectives, but for now it'll just be asking you to do the main activities of the game every day.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I got mine working again. I uninstalled LOTB (not just data, everything, like I always do), shut the phone down completely, restarted it, and then reinstalled LOTB and everything is fine for now. The only thing I did different was the shutdown and restart of the phone.
    Ah, good to know. I've passed that along to the team when troubleshooting this problem for others.

Good ol' mobile phones... always doing what they want unless you ask them juuuuust right.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Sparton_LOTB: I noticed this last time before uninstalling LOTB it had downloaded over 1GB of data so each time I restart the app when it's messing up it's redownloading updates over again. If it happens again I'll try to see how in the heck my android is managing to add new files each time.
    Specifically on Android, I believe this stems from a problem handling accepting/rejecting(/silently rejecting) permissions when you first open our game. One of our upcoming updates will handle this more gracefully, which should also prevent some of that redundant data from being downloaded.

i cannot buy anything from the store, wanted to buy the halloween legendary, but purchase fails every time.
    Also i cant buy skill shards with trooper points, saying not enough points but i have over 10k at the moment.
    kalle-4412

Not sure if mentioned, but while on the achievement screen, if I hit the phone's back button (not the icon in the top-left), it closes the game immediately. The back button works fine without doing this on all other screens.

OS
    iOS
    Although most of us here have really enjoyed the update and are thankful the devs brought out something new and fresh, the fear of the dark missions have really been a complete waste of time.

After completing the missions for the first time and receiving some great loot, spending 10 SoT on a minuscule chance of receiving a rare soul is substantially worse than playing the time rift. Even after playing fear of the dark madness well over a hundred times, I am yet to see a rare gunner/assassin soul or a skill shard!

At least with the dungeons, one has the chance of getting 3* evo shards and 5* shards to level characters for less SoT. To receive a 1* rainbow evo rune after spending 10 SoT is truly an insult.

Please devs, increase the drop rate of premium loot for the remainder of the event to make the fear of the dark missions worth the time and effort.
    Last edited by Hypnos; 10-31-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    The Halloween event is pretty cool, though the drop rate was bad the last two days.
    on the first day I recieved 2 rare Gunner/assassin souls an 5 normal rare souls on
    level hard (not counting the loot of the first completion) within about 40 or 50 rounds.
    The last two days i recieved no gunner/assasin soul and about 3 normal rare souls in
    about 150 rounds....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Although most of us here have really enjoyed the update and are thankful the devs brought out something new and fresh, the fear of the dark missions have really been a complete waste of time.

After completing the missions for the first time and receiving some great loot, spending 10 SoT on a minuscule chance of receiving a rare soul is substantially worse than playing the time rift. Even after playing fear of the dark madness well over a hundred times, I am yet to see a rare gunner/assassin soul or a skill shard!

At least with the dungeons, one has the chance of getting 3* evo shards and 5* shards to level characters for less SoT. To receive a 1* rainbow evo rune after spending 10 SoT is truly an insult.

Please devs, increase the drop rate of premium loot for the remainder of the event to make the fear of the dark missions worth the time and effort.
    I doubt this will be increased since the event is closing in two days... I would really like that it does happen though, one can never get enough skill shards :3

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post

+1 mister/missis

10 SoT to get normal loot from AK is disappointing as hell. The rare soul drop rate is in the 7% and I'm yet to see a skill shard or gunner soul or even another vampiric talisman.

Maybe the cool drops were the reward for completing the event first time in each difficult only? Because after the first play I got absolutely nothing the event promisses. If that's the case, please devs next time say it clear...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry