Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi Spartan,

Will we still be able to Purchase the Halloween Legendary pack after the 3rd Nov? I have been trying on a daily basis, and just cannot do it on my phone or tablet?

I'm running Android on both?

Really want this pack. I've been checking the play store for an update with a fix every couple of hours but nothing there yet

Thanks

Kevin

i am sure they will extend it, otherwise they have no sense for economics at all.
    kalle-4412

Now I am in the boat where I want to buy rare souls with ironite but having a 100/100 inventory is making me not spend anything. There's have to be a solution for this, 100 slots for your characters is not enough ...

OS
    iOS
    So far i havent experienced much of the update, only a failed madness FOTD run...

Can someone sum up what is a good change and what is bad? Should i start using my new grim reaper (Hell yeah free eddies ftw!) Or should i do something else?

Also should i open my shit ton of free souls from the new achievenents? (Btw hell yea! Free souls and 1000 ironite!)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I just played 11 rounds in level 10 warrior lord of light, and didn't get a single 3* red Evo shard. Did the drop chance for these lower in this latest update? I figured after 11 runs I would get at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogdengl View Post
    I just played 11 rounds in level 10 warrior lord of light, and didn't get a single 3* red Evo shard. Did the drop chance for these lower in this latest update? I figured after 11 runs I would get at least one.
    i dont think that the drop rate can be lowered anymore than it is now
    But i did get 3 shards today in about 20 runs today, so they still drop. RNG can be a real son of a bee...

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    since many people have problems to purchase real money buyings in the store, it would be an option to extend the duration of the helloween-spacial till the end of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Will we still be able to Purchase the Halloween Legendary pack after the 3rd Nov? I have been trying on a daily basis, and just cannot do it on my phone or tablet?
    It sounds like, as of a few hours ago, the administrative hell we found ourselves in has been resolved, and players on Android can now make purchases again. Please let us know if you run into any issues with purchasing in case it's not fully solved and there's something systematic still plaguing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Let me ask something a bit different (still on topic,since this thread includes character and skill tuning): Sparton, are you aware of some nerfs performed to the burn ability? i have played countless battles since the halloween update. i can say with quite a certainty, that the proc rate is near to nothing now and the "applies up to 3 burn marks" feature, introduced in the previous character tuning update doesn't work AT ALL. if it ever procs it only applies 1 burn mark as it was in the old days.
    I know, you will say that you are not aware of any changes being done and that it works as intended, but maybe something slipped the net with all those "internal lock ups" of vamp,lifesteal and other abilities. Please have a closer look at it,since it has worked for only a couple of days and now it's screwed again.
    All this 1 step forward 3 steps back updates are slowly beginning to wear on me
    That's weird, our adjustment for the Burning Talisman got stomped in our codebase. We will fix that for a subsequent update.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    But do note a bug that Angel of Fear extra turn does not happen when enemy is killed by the burning effect (and prob any other effect).
    Yeah, damage over time status effects are considered "neutral", so if that kills something, that doesn't count as one of your characters killing something. They need to taste that blood to trigger Shadow/First Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Now I am in the boat where I want to buy rare souls with ironite but having a 100/100 inventory is making me not spend anything. There's have to be a solution for this, 100 slots for your characters is not enough ...
    It's coming soon... not before the end of this event, sadly, but soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

It's coming soon... not before the end of this event, sadly, but soon.
    That is great news. I can live with that, I can get purchase a Halloween package and wait until we get more slots and/or options [sacrife]

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It sounds like, as of a few hours ago, the administrative hell we found ourselves in has been resolved, and players on Android can now make purchases again. Please let us know if you run into any issues with purchasing in case it's not fully solved and there's something systematic still plaguing us.
    It's working for me now and I love what I got. I did have to force stop LOTB and restart LOTB to get it to work.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Sparton,

Red rocket dogs life steal is not working when paired with AG and GR Eddie. I know
    It works on physical attacks and only the first 2 rounds of combat. But since I'm made this combo team it doesn't work at all. From my understanding the AG and RRD should be healing themselves on the first 2'rounds of combat when they hit. Can you you please take a look at it.

Thanks.

Oh was farming the event when I noticed it.
    Just tried game of death still not working.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-01-2016 at 07:30 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.