Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Red rocket dogs life steal is not working when paired with AG and GR Eddie. I know
    It works on physical attacks and only the first 2 rounds of combat. But since I'm made this combo team it doesn't work at all. From my understanding the AG and RRD should be healing themselves on the first 2'rounds of combat when they hit. Can you you please take a look at it.
    Lifesteal doesn't functional at all right now due to a bug we missed when submitting the last update.

In the next server push, it will function again, but it still will not function with any of Grim Reaper Eddie's skills, because all of his skills (and his Fury) do magical damage, which won't trigger healing from Lifesteal.

Similar thing with Spell Vamp (including Grim Reaper's own Spell Vamp, where the status effect doesn't currently function, but will for magic damage attacks once the next server push goes out).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Lifesteal doesn't functional at all right now due to a bug we missed when submitting the last update.

In the next server push, it will function again, but it still will not function with any of Grim Reaper Eddie's skills, because all of his skills (and his Fury) do magical damage, which won't trigger healing from Lifesteal.

Similar thing with Spell Vamp (including Grim Reaper's own Spell Vamp, where the status effect doesn't currently function, but will for magic damage attacks once the next server push goes out).
    Thanks. I didn't know life steal wasn't working at all. I must have missed that post.

I did know that GR wouldn't trigger life steal was just reporting the team I was using.

Thanks for the quick response and keep up the good work.

I have to ask any info on exra space or sacrifice?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

I did know that GR wouldn't trigger life steal was just reporting the team I was using.
    Ah, k, I figured you did, it's just it's a confusing subject with the way we introduced Vampiric Talismans at the same time, so I wanted to make sure others reading the thread were aware (I think my description would be more likely to confuse people... but oh well).

I have to ask any info on exra space or sacrifice?
    A short term fix for extra space was recently verified by QA, so it'll go out in one of the next server updates (at or after the end of the Halloween event, which was extended to November 3rd). Extending the various inventories to a more future-proof size and adding the sacrifice feature will come later.

OS
    Android
    I got an Assassin Chattering Skull but it seems that it really wanted to be a Gunner and now it is

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I got an Assassin Chattering Skull but it seems that it really wanted to be a Gunner and now it is
    Whoa! .... On base skills, looks like the gunner is better anyway though right?!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Whoa! .... On base skills, looks like the gunner is better anyway though right?!?
    Yeah, a lot better in that regard. This Gunner has the Pharaoh Sun Spirit heal RISE ability too.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Oh, whoops. I think we can get that fixed in the next server push as well.

You'll wanna hold off on evolving him until that screen looks right.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Oh, whoops. I think we can get that fixed in the next server push as well.

You'll wanna hold off on evolving him until that screen looks right.
    Whoops on my part then....I already got him to 4*80.

OS
    iOS
    Nice work on the updates this month!

Now gold is good, 3* rainbow evos are more common and we have some new content!

For mine, there are only a couple of minor 'drop' tweaks left:

- As you can get 3* evo shards in the cosmos, I find I have a plethora of them and never enough coloured evo shards... Maybe you could reduce the number of 3* evo shards in the LoL dungeons then, in lieu of the coloured evo shards? That way, you still have to wait to the appropriate day and work through LoL to get your toons to 5*, but it would at least balance the relative numbers of coloured v rainbow evo shards

- 2* evo runes (both rainbow & coloured, but mainly rainbow). I feel like they're rarer than hens teeth at the moment! The last update said that the drops are based on overall progression. But I am finding it very difficult to get enough. Got plenty of 3* evo runes, 3* rainbow evo runes are tight (but thats OK imo) - But 1 & 2* evo runes are badly needed.... Meanwhile, I've got more evo shards than I know what to do with! Maybe a slight tweak to swap some of the evo shard drops with talisman equivalents might be good?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-02-2016 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Some further musings
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Nice work on the updates this month!

Now gold is good, 3* rainbow evos are more common and we have some new content!

For mine, there are only a couple of minor 'drop' tweaks left:

- As you can get 3* evo shards in the cosmos, I find I have a plethora of them and never enough coloured evo shards... Maybe you could reduce the number of 3* evo shards in the LoL dungeons then, in lieu of the coloured evo shards? That way, you still have to wait to the appropriate day and work through LoL to get your toons to 5*, but it would at least balance the relative numbers of coloured v rainbow evo shards

- 2* evo runes (both rainbow & coloured, but mainly rainbow). I feel like they're rarer than hens teeth at the moment! The last update said that the drops are based on overall progression. But I am finding it very difficult to get enough. Got plenty of 3* evo runes, 3* rainbow evo runes are tight (but thats OK imo) - But 1 & 2* evo runes are badly needed.... Meanwhile, I've got more evo shards than I know what to do with! Maybe a slight tweak to swap some of the evo shard drops with talisman equivalents might be good?

Thanks!
    Yes!! This^^^^

Also, any chance of getting less talisman and more talisman power-up runes, which seem in very short supply after last update? Thanks!