Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

After Halloween update

Seems with the new update after Halloween I'm stuck in an endless loading/updating screen.

First the progress bar with the update is filling up, then a popup that I need wifi for additional content, I press ok, progress bar begins from start again... then a popup that I need wifi for additional content, I press ok... and so on for 5 times in a row. Sometimes the poup "Loading files from asset bundles [IME RLM394] appears. But progress always starts from beginning again and again.

Tested with 2 devices, both with same behavior.

Is this a known issue or am I one of a few that is fucked now?
    Last edited by ironmaiden84; 11-03-2016 at 09:58 PM.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    You aren't the only one. Guess it's time to go do something else for a while.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    after the several popups about the new content to download, i eventually get another one saying "Loading files from asset bundles" and a weird code at the end

OS
    Android
    I'm "glad" that I'm not alone... so they need to fix it fast if everyone is affected with this new update.

Ah and for you guys: Don't delete the app and try to re-install it. You won't get any further. Just tried that and I'm still stuck in the update/download whatsoever loop.
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

Can anybody confirm that the game works with Andriod 7 now? I haven8update my phone in months because of this glitch

OS
    Android
    The same here... Great :/
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    Seems with the new update after Halloween I'm stuck in an endless loading/updating screen.

First the progress bar with the update is filling up, then a popup that I need wifi for additional content, I press ok, progress bar begins from start again... then a popup that I need wifi for additional content, I press ok... and so on for 5 times in a row. Sometimes the poup "Loading files from asset bundles [IME RLM394] appears. But progress always starts from beginning again and again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    I'm "glad" that I'm not alone... so they need to fix it fast if everyone is affected with this new update.
    There was a problem when the updated data from the server went out around the time when the event ended which causes people to get into this state. If you tried to un-install and reinstall while the servers were still updating, it would still suffer from this problem, if you you uninstall and reinstall now, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Can anybody confirm that the game works with Andriod 7 now? I haven8update my phone in months because of this glitch
    The most recent update should allow you to play on the newer Android OS, but there are some known performance issues with our game on the newer OS. Another client update specifically for Android is coming within the next week or so which improves framerate and stability on Android to address this if you want to wait a bit longer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was a problem when the updated data from the server went out around the time when the event ended which causes people to get into this state. If you tried to un-install and reinstall while the servers were still updating, it would still suffer from this problem, if you you uninstall and reinstall now, you should be fine.
    Tried it on both devices again, but still stuck with the loading screen. Progress bar does now stop at the left foot of the mummy and that's it. Different texts above progress bar are changing but that's the only indication that's not frozen.

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hi, Sparton

Sadly not... I did what you suggesteted (uninstalling and reinstalling the game) and still being in the ''dowload new content loop''... At the end I have info: ''loading files from asset bundles IME RLM 394''...

I guess I praised you too early guys... Total disappointment really...

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android

Can't access AK

After the update I can't acces AK. I cna access all the other worlds no problem, but AK keeps loading forever.

Please we have 1h untill secret locations reset!!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry