Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I was able to get in but when I try to get into the Ailing Kingdom the game just sits there and you have to close the app and restart. All the other worlds load fine. I'm on Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge so maybe it's part of the Android bug.
    Same here, on an S7. Ailing Kingdom has been updated out of existence...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Same here, on an S7. Ailing Kingdom has been updated out of existence...
    I'll have to try on my tablet and see if I can access so I don't lose the dungeon for the day... every little bit helps I suppose... :-) I wish there was a way to play with the VR Headset for the S7!!!

OS
    Android
    Still getting the download loop after clearing data. It will exceed 1 gb of game data if I let it keep looping. Geez, did the devs of M:AA2 take over this game? It never did this before the tuning update.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS

App size growing exponentially

I reported this a few days ago, but on my iOS device, the app size is ballooning at the rate of about 150mb a day. It is now over 2gb. What is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameth View Post
    I reported this a few days ago, but on my iOS device, the app size is ballooning at the rate of about 150mb a day. It is now over 2gb. What is up?
    I just checked on my device, Android amd it is 2Gb big. I thought all your player data was stored in their servers not my device

OS
    iOS

Is this to be expected going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I just checked on my device, Android amd it is 2Gb big. I thought all your player data was stored in their servers not my device
    What say you, Dev? Thank you.

OS
    Android
    still looping for me tried to reinstall several times: i also tried to play on two different android devices. samsung s4 mini and bluestacks....will try later with the ipad on my gf. but this is really annoying.
    Last edited by slauki; 11-04-2016 at 05:27 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I was able to get in but when I try to get into the Ailing Kingdom the game just sits there and you have to close the app and restart. All the other worlds load fine. I'm on Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge so maybe it's part of the Android bug.
    I'm on an iPad and also aling kingdom won't load. Every other aspect of game is loading. Was a auto update before I started.

OS
    iOS

And again

Quote Originally Posted by bfoc View Post
    Tried to install the game to one of our ipad's a week ago. After two days and endless number of "connecting to wifi for loading additional data" and "loading asset bundles" I decided - no legacy for me son.

Now this update screwed my game up also and I'm in the same connectig loop. So no game for me too.
    The game is still looping. Started yesterday evening. I tried to uninstall/install.

Last time it took 4 hours of continuous clicking OK to get the game working.

DO NOT TWEAK THE GAME UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED!

Still looping, clearing data, uninstall / install didn't help.