Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just tried now to delete and reinstall it. Still no chance to finish installation.

It seems also in the beginning strange, that while the different parts of content are downloaded I get 5 times a popup with reminding me to use the wifi connection. Is there one reminder not enough or is this the beginning of some kind of bug chain that won't let me play anymore?
    It all ends with this asset popup and then the progress bar won't move any further. Same behavior like 9 hours ago.

From a total satisfied 5* rating in google play I had to change it to a 1* because I can't open that game anymore...
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

Just to chime in quickly, our team is looking into the situation and trying to diagnose the root problem.

PsychoEddie's suggestion of uninstalling, rebooting device, and reinstalling may be a better bet than just uninstalling and reinstalling to ensure you OS has cleared out all of the old data to help ensure a new install doesn't get confused when grabbing said extra data.

Regarding app size, I don't know what the resulting size should be for the two OS's, but it should be far less than 2 GB. I'll prod others on the team to see if that helps point them in the direction of a solution.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just to chime in quickly, our team is looking into the situation and trying to diagnose the root problem.

PsychoEddie's suggestion of uninstalling, rebooting device, and reinstalling may be a better bet than just uninstalling and reinstalling to ensure you OS has cleared out all of the old data to help ensure a new install doesn't get confused when grabbing said extra data.

Regarding app size, I don't know what the resulting size should be for the two OS's, but it should be far less than 2 GB. I'll prod others on the team to see if that helps point them in the direction of a solution.
    I've tried:

- Update several times in a row
    - Delete it and reinstall it
    - Swipe all data, delete it, reinstall it
    - Swipe all data, delete it, shutdown phone, restart, reinstall it
    - And let the loop download for about 30 minutes (via wifi)

All 5 versions with the same download loop and not playing at all. Will give it another try in about 12 hours.

Otherwise just undo what you did and let us play endless the Halloween event until this issue is fixed for all players
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

LOTB took 1.58GB internal memory on my Android 6.0.1.

Hope it helps.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    LOTB took 1.58GB internal memory on my Android 6.0.1.

Hope it helps.
    Currently uses 1.97GB on IOS10.0.2... Not a small game! That said, thats not a clean install, thats just letting the updates roll for the past months.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I can't say that i'm surprised that it happened again. I don't think that the game has been updated once without some errors, big or small. I think that most people, with an electronic device ios/android, know how to clear cache by now, so perhaps you could come up with something else. Is there in reality anything users can do, and is this just to keep players busy fo xx minutes? If the fault is on your side, you could just say that you're looking into it and we should keep an eye out for updates, here, fb or whatever. I would understand that, "forcing" me to uninstall/clear cache/reinstall over and over just pi**es me of big time

Oh yeah, the game used to take about 1.5 gb, now only about 900 mb and won't go higher, tried for 40-45 minutes. Good luck, i think you need it

Forgot to mention, last evening after work (23 cet time) the game updated once without problems, this morning, well........

tex-0775 (not ready to quit)
    Last edited by tex-0775; 11-04-2016 at 08:34 AM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Same bug to me.

Android 6.0.1
    1,94GB Game Data
    Hardware: OnePlus One (COS 13.1.2)

OS
    Android
    Well, it can help to clear cache and reinstall in individual cases. But at this scale this is clearly a problem which can't be solve that way and there is nothing a user can do.
    So just wait for a message from devs that the problem is solved.

While it was a great Halloween event (no FotD but drowning in Pumpkins, Visions, Mummy and SoL Eddies...) they should really focus on bugfixing and proper testing before releasing anything new.
    Kutte-9404

In other news, today's iOS update fixed the life steal passive on rocket dog.

OS
    Android

Wink Update problem - The game never runs again

Hi!

Since today morning I have the same problem like many people here. The update crashed the game...
    The update is starting the I warn to enabling the wifi, it's repeating 3 or 4 times, but the end I getting this window, see the attached picture.
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-04-09-46-48.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  59.6 KB
    It is happening on two devices:
    UMI Max - Android 6.0
    LG G3 - Android 6.01
    (Off course I tried delete, reinstall, clear cache and everything several times...)