Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I have android, but just to understand how it goes in case it exits the loop...what happened? did it at first keep popping up the same messages or not?

To me it keeps asking to download extra content neverending and i never know if that's real or just the bug, but i keep trying from time to time
    it was somewhat strange, because the IRLxxx error message occours. i finally thought shit, it won't work. but after one minute after clicking okay, the start button appears.
    no idea...on bluestacks i can click okay 20 times and nothing wii happend.

anyway good luck for fixing this guys!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I don't know if this will help or not, but this is the trend I've been noticing:

Before the Oct. 18th update, the game would restart upon downloading a new update. Only needed files would be downloaded, not duplicates ballooning the overall data install.

Ever since and including the Oct 18th update, the server wants you to download all files over again upon an update, and does not restart (and perform the check) upon updating those files. Which is leading to ballooning install sizes of files that are just dupes of others.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I don't know if this will help or not, but this is the trend I've been noticing:

Before the Oct. 18th update, the game would restart upon downloading a new update. Only needed files would be downloaded, not duplicates ballooning the overall data install.

Ever since and including the Oct 18th update, the server wants you to download all files over again upon an update, and does not restart (and perform the check) upon updating those files. Which is leading to ballooning install sizes of files that are just dupes of others.
    There is some of that occurring, yes. It seems to partially correlate with wifi stability (which is why some people seem to have success downloading things fine via cell data instead of wifi).

Above aside, the maintenance period has ended early. Please post if you have any problems getting in.

Reminder: for people who were having problems logging in/going to the Ailing Kingdom map, if it's not fixed after this has gone live, please uninstall/reinstall one last time now that the maintenance window is over to fix the issue.

OS
    Android
    Ok guys I am finally in the game

At first sight around 1,5 million gold and 1100 ironite is missing though!
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Ok guys I am finally in the game

At first sight around 1,5 million gold and 1100 ironite is missing though!
    Try a restart the game. It did similar things to me after the first update loop yesterday.

Edit: I'm in. Going to let my phone cool down for a while, haha. Tends to get pretty warm after long downloads.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-04-2016 at 10:21 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Try a restart the game. It did similar things to me after the first update loop yesterday.
    Yeah, they showed up, in the third restart. I was worried for some minutes :P
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android

Smile

I am into game as well - nothing missing

Thank you my troopers for todays points - right now my turn - I hope I can manage to give you the same just today

EDIT:

Well... AK not working, after unistaling and reinstaling I can't log into my old account so Level 92 goodbye and all my characters?
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-04-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Seems to work again directly on first trial!
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    Was this fix today meant to fix the AK world not loading? On an S7, can get into all other worlds, just not AK.

OS
    iOS
    Looks like the fix worked. Thanks Sparton for the update and the quick fix!