Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Oh Boy, oh Boy, oh Boy. This is really GREAT news. Thanks Sparton and rest of the crew. 👍
    New Eddies and new tasks, just can't wait. I'm F'N excited.
    Up the Iron \m/

OS
    Android
    just opened the game and a message warned me that servers will be busy at 10 PDT, is it already the new update?

OS
    Android
    Great news, the new Eddies look amazing.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    just opened the game and a message warned me that servers will be busy at 10 PDT, is it already the new update?
    From the LOTB FB page:

"Today at 10 am PST Legacy of the Beast will be down for approximately 2 hours while we push some exciting new content.
    Brace yourself for new Eddies, and even more rewards!"

OS
    iOS
    Thank you muchly.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like some good times ahead! Nice to see a holiday theme for Halloween. I like when games implement those. Also, clever way to get soul hoarders to spend them before the Sacrifice update comes along. I know I'll be expanding my character inventory to 100 in order to accommodate this opportunity.

OS
    Android
    it' tonight 10 o clock?
    I'm totally bored by the game now: no colored evo shard 3* loot for me in all madness world, impossible to update one character to 5* since 3 month of game!
    soul 2* = only same crap souls
    soul 3* = 0 loot since last update....i buy 3 pack and only crap souls again !!!

i'm waiting that update and decide if i totally stop the game or not

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Well I hate to nag too, thanks Sparton for all the updates.
    No offence taken; I don't blame you and others in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I'm wondering how will the difficulty nerf work.

The Number of the Beast is difficult for his last form that steal beneficial effects and extreme damage plus harmful effects.

Light Bringer is difficult due to the first line up of Angels and 3rd lineup of Trolls.

Dungeons are difficult for awesome bosses ability with 4 minions.

Note:
    For my honest opinion, please replace the word "difficult" with "fun" in this post.
    I don't think Kaz did too much, but we felt it was the best choice to do for now due to the impact of fixing the odd stats of some talismans were having with some people. Basically, we reduced the stat bonuses those enemies had to compensate, but they're still doing the same kinds of skills and strategies they were before, so it shouldn't be too easy.

It's funny, I've never had a problem with Lightbringer, but I think my usual strongarm team just hard counters the two trouble waves you noted...

Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    In the characters tuning, will you make something about the very nerfed Soldier Eddie's Fury?
    Looking at his data, it looks like he should be doing substantially more damage than his Barrage skill at least, and then he has further special stat scaling beyond that. I understand that people were seeing lower damages compared to when the Fierce talismans were giving way more stats than they should have, so perhaps that's what you're comparing his performance with?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    The event looks great but... I don't know about selling 4*s for a chance to enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Again no more slots, so no new chars. Sad how you add new chars but no more slots.
    I'm doing my damndest to get a solution live ASAP, and am truly sorry I couldn't get it out in time for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    sparton - i see that CR eddie s fury is doing some funky stuff .. it not healing the enemy s completely but definitly does not do proper / complete damage. any fix for this ?
    I believe what's happening here is a bug with how the hit point bar is displaying mid-fury. That said, I also thought that was the case when marks were being reported, so I'll be looking closer at this to see if it's just that or something more.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    it' tonight 10 o clock?
    I'm totally bored by the game now: no colored evo shard 3* loot for me in all madness world, impossible to update one character to 5* since 3 month of game!
    soul 2* = only same crap souls
    soul 3* = 0 loot since last update....i buy 3 pack and only crap souls again !!!

i'm waiting that update and decide if i totally stop the game or not
    10 AM PDT is like right now, or at least in a few minutes.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

This looks awesome! Thank you so much Sparton!

Couple of questions thou:

are we going to have a list of the new characters available during this event? ex. number of stars and class so we can see what we want to get and how to get it.
    is Fear of the Dark Eddie only available until the end of the event?

(I hope your power ability got a buff with this update and your chance of responding to questions increased significantly )