Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 445
  1. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    200
    You're opinion on using dupes is noted and there is nothing to stop it being used in pvp (basically because it doesn't exist yet)

    What I am pointing out is your argument for not having more character spaces is flawed
    As even with 100 spaces a person can use duplicates so the number of slots cannot be tied to your
    Opinion.

  2. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It's not my job here to point out in detail the stupidity in reasoning a person excels at.
    Yeah, we're done here.

    If you do not assume the duty of clarifying your point in a "DISCUSSION FORUM," then maybe it's not your job to participate or contradict others baselessly either.

    Either way, enjoy the rest of the thread. I'm done interacting with you on it.

  3. #433
    Senior Member PsychoEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Yeah, we're done here.
    It was done long ago, you just didn't understand that yet.

  4. #434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It was done long ago, you just didn't understand that yet.
    Yes, your argument was done long ago.

    Have a nice weekend, before your gameplay experience is interrupted by your obligation to ask people if they want fries with their meal.

  5. #435
    Senior Member PsychoEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Yes, your argument was done long ago.

    Have a nice weekend, before your gameplay experience is interrupted by your obligation to ask people if they want fries with their meal.
    What's most interesting is that you dodged every single one of the totally valid rebuttals by everyone against your points by switching to a personal attack about fries distribution instead of backing your own points up in any way.

    A very good example about losing in argumentation and switching to strawman ad hominem attack to run away in defence.

    BRAVO


  6. #436
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    While I appreciate your constructive criticisms, we may just need to agree to disagree at this time.

    No, we don't expect people are swimming in them, but people will be able to gain them more regularly over time. We also don't see 4 star characters as "low tier"... and we know many of our players don't, either. We are also striking a balance between lower rarity and higher rarity characters, and there are going to be some very exciting ones at 4 star. We're doing our best to provide various puchasing options at various price points... and we see everything from not purchasing anything, to purchasing one or the other, to purchasing all.

    Ultimately, myself and the team recognize the frustrations you have, and certainly we are looking at ways to better tune the value of such a highly sought after item, but our data indicates the situation is not nearly as dire as you paint it out to be.
    Hi Sparton

    Ok, now will be my 3 cents throwed at the pool while discussing about the matter of ''legendary'' characters and their rarity... As always will try to be totally honest and show you how things looking from my point of view and experience I've gained so far... I see that you like all kind of data, numbers and analysis... That's why I'll give you possibly as many numbers as I can... Let's start, shall we?

    1. Legendary souls:

    I've got 4 of them so far...

    * - bought ''Legendary Starter Pack'' - 4* Child Of The Damned (Gunner)

    A few words of comment here... At first I wasn't aware how great and powerful toon I was given right at the start of the game, really... First of all it came of my completely unexperience - it's the first time I play such kind of game - if it wasn't linked with Maiden probably I woudn't play at all... I knew nothing about properly setting toons - well... now it's changed a bit, yet still I wouldn't call myself ''experienced'' despite being at 94 level... So... Not having enough materials, right talismans and all that stuff quickly stated that I won't be playing much with that character... Just recently when I finally made my ''Smokie'' a 5* toon with right talismans (thanks to your changes making them more obtainable) I realized how much I've missed... Still he hasn't all skill shards equipped, yet he's a key character of my every team... Do I recognize him as legendary? - YES, because his name is linked with Maiden song, he's not very common and have unique abilities...

    * - another legendary soul given at the end of the game - 4* Troll (Warrior)

    As above - very useful (again - thanks to YOU and your changes)... Not playing him that much at the moment - lent his fully maxed talismans to other guys for a while, pitty I can't do the same with the skill shards... If you ask me if I find him legendary though... My answer will be - no... Great, solid, yes, but no legendary...

    * - 3rd legendary given me off achivements systems - 4* Souless Demon (Sentinel)

    The same as Troll with the difference that he's not so great, I can't see him very useful at any point - probably because I haven't played with him that much and haven't seen anyone who would set him as the champion - like I said all the time learning myself how to play and I totally rely on my GREAT troopers and their HUGE experience - if any of them wouldn't set him as the champion, there must be something on the point... In my humble opinion also not legendary... Not to mention he was a dupe in my inventory... So one sold immediately... Do the same with the other while there be a chance called ''sacrifice''

    * - 4th legendary given via legendary halloween pack - 4* Rocket Dog (Warrior)

    Again a few words comment... I find him solid, couple of my troopers have them - mine is still like out of the box (another dupe)... Right now I guess I won't be upgrading/eveolving him - saving money for other ones... Maybe just for do some achivement tasks or when will be nothing better to do... Not legendary - not worse than other dogs I have or tried, but no better either... Pay 100€ for Rocket Dog? C'mon... In fact I did and I did it on PURPOSE cause I wished to show my appreciation towards you and thank you for Grim Reaper Eddie and so Fear Of The Dark Eddie - I paid for them IN FACT, but again - if you ask me - it was the LAST time - right now I am completely not after legendary souls... I know I could be winning couple another ones off achivements, but this not excite me in any way now, and at least not that much to pay for them in the future and get another ''legendary'' dupes...

    So... 4 Lenendary Souls - 100%
    Given 1 Legendary Character - 25% of getting something really valuable

    That's right - I also think that 4* characters not being ''low tier'', but it no means they all should be automatically legendary as well as it happens right now... Legendary means something exceptional as I already wrote in some of my comments... Simple question: Can you name at least ONE 4* character which DEFINITELY is NOT legendary and never will be, having chance to drop off Legendary Souls in opposite to show me what I have missed so far? Thank you...

    Vs.

    2. Legendary characters - before evolving

    Right now have MANY of them (especially Eddies being dupes)

    These and ONLY these of which I have I consider to be legendary ones:

    * - 1* Eddie (Warrior) given at the start of the game
    * - 2* Wicker Man Eddie - got off the game
    * - 4* Wicker Man Eddie - rare soul
    * - 2* Soldier Eddie - got off the game
    * - 3* Speed Of Light Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Speed Of Light Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Speed Of Light Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Speed Of Light Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Speed Of Light Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Mummy Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Mummy Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Mummy Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Mummy Eddie - rare soul
    * - 3* Mummy Eddie - rare soul
    * - 4* Carriage Rider Eddie - rare soul
    * - 4* Fear Of The Dark Eddie - rare soul
    * - 5* Grim Reaper Eddie - achivements
    * - 5* The Nomad - rare soul
    * - 5* Alliance General - rare soul
    * - 5* Corrupt General - rare soul
    * - 5* Pharaoh Dog King - rare soul
    * - 4* Child Of The Damned Magus - rare soul

    And what the numbers tell us then?

    At this particular set of characters:

    * - 0% chances to getting 5* Eddie any kind - event not happened
    * - 13.63% chances to getting 4* Eddie any kind
    * - 81.81% chances to getting any legendary character off rare soul

    Correct?

    If that so... When there are such great odds to get Legendary Character off rare souls why to pay and go after Legendary Souls while you might not even get what it claims to be?

    Thank you for listening

    Have a nice evening

    W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-06-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

  7. #437
    Senior Member PsychoEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I am just going to say

    Attachment 1807
    An attack on people based on race, the fact that you are a supporter of that in this game says more than enough of you as a person.

    I have no idea of why it is you hate people of other races, and in the end, you'll suffer for your racist hating so good luck with that hate.

  8. #438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    An attack on people based on race, the fact that you are a supporter of that in this game says more than enough of you as a person.

    I have no idea of why it is you hate people of other races, and in the end, you'll suffer for your racist hating so good luck with that hate.

    Are you serious?!
    I was observing this few pages long,off topic arguing with amusement....up until now.
    I cannot believe that (i believe it was) xcarecrowx's reaction to your picture linking got deleted and pulled into some kind of a racially motivated statement. it was just a screenshot of some movie, with a nutz looking soldier.
    As if i would call you out now for hating:black and white film,pantomimes,john lennon,people with hats (all which i deducted out of one picture,you posted). Oh! and let's not forget your hatred towards italians since you used word BRAVO instead of WELL DONE!
    This is getting ridiculous gents...

  9. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Are you serious?!
    I was observing this few pages long,off topic arguing with amusement....up until now.
    I cannot believe that (i believe it was) xcarecrowx's reaction to your picture linking got deleted and pulled into some kind of a racially motivated statement. it was just a screenshot of some movie, with a nutz looking soldier.
    As if i would call you out now for hating:black and white film,pantomimes,john lennon,people with hats (all which i deducted out of one picture,you posted). Oh! and let's not forget your hatred towards italians since you used word BRAVO instead of WELL DONE!
    This is getting ridiculous gents...
    Yes, you are right, it was just a meme picture and it was deleted. I am done of contributing in this forum. Thanks Mizrael for pointing out that was not any racist hate on my post. Lets see if this post is deleted again.
    Name:  5012a7975a63b.png
Views: 59
Size:  256.2 KB

  10. #440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Are you serious?!
    I was observing this few pages long,off topic arguing with amusement....up until now.
    I cannot believe that (i believe it was) xcarecrowx's reaction to your picture linking got deleted and pulled into some kind of a racially motivated statement. it was just a screenshot of some movie, with a nutz looking soldier.
    As if i would call you out now for hating:black and white film,pantomimes,john lennon,people with hats (all which i deducted out of one picture,you posted). Oh! and let's not forget your hatred towards italians since you used word BRAVO instead of WELL DONE!
    This is getting ridiculous gents...
    Don't feed the troll. I wasted time attempting discussion with the nitwit, and he had nothing intelligent to say whatsoever. After calling him out to produce his argument his brilliant reply was it was not his job to... Discuss... On a...discussion forum, all the while throwing in two posts of personal attacks. And then the icing on the cake was when I stooped to his level after having enough of his avoidances and peronal attacks he concludes that *I* dodged his rebuttals (note: to him rebuttal = Not my job to say why your point is dumb) and am here to cast insults.


    Either he takes great pride in masquerading as a mouthbreathing window-licker to troll up the thead, or he really is one and consequently is incapable of engaging in intelligent discussion. My advice: avoid the bait.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •