Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, please answer, I saw the splash screen that Vampiric Talisman set heals 15% on perfect hits, but the live version of this set only heals for 15% HP in PHYSICAL damage type attacks. Will they now work with all types of damage?

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Game changer update now the game got started

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Hey Sparton, please answer, I saw the splash screen that Vampiric Talisman set heals 15% on perfect hits, but the live version of this set only heals for 15% HP in PHYSICAL damage type attacks. Will they now work with all types of damage?
    Yup! All old ones you got from founders pack/early secret location drops/etc will be updated with this functionality. But since it doesn't drop elsewhere, this'll be your opportunity to get more!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yup! All old ones you got from founders pack/early secret location drops/etc will be updated with this functionality. But since it doesn't drop elsewhere, this'll be your opportunity to get more!
    Whoa!!! Awsome news!!!!

To be perfect, please tell me they will drop the BARRIER version... Because as I said before assassin talismans are only dropping in SHIELD version since july update or something like that.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Just downloaded the update from the US iPhone App Store!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Whoa!!! Awsome news!!!!

To be perfect, please tell me they will drop the BARRIER version... Because as I said before assassin talismans are only dropping in SHIELD version since july update or something like that.
    Yes, the event will drop both sub-types.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Just downloaded the update from the US iPhone App Store!
    So did I... not that it did any good though. Still getting the "we're doing maintanence" message and can't log on. I'm damn near dead.

OS
    Android
    Quick question: What's the default star rating of the new Eddies?
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Quick question: What's the default star rating of the new Eddies?
    Fear of the Dark Eddie = 4*
    Grim Reaper Eddie = 5*

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Hello developer team!

This is so good news! I remember that i have mentioned about Pharaoh Sand Spirit's talisman slot issue before. Its so nice to see that it will be fixed. It feels like I have participated with game development even it is small, which feels very good. I really appreciated your efforts.

And one question:
    Since i am a hard-die fan of Iron Maiden - Powerslave album and ancient egyptian mythology ( I believe there is many in our community), does Horus & Aset and Sekhmet (Goddess of destruction) will be playable chars in the future? Because as I see Horus is Sentinel, Goddess Aset is Magus and Goddess Sekhmet is in Warrior class. Which looks like pretty badass ancient egyptian gods team. If you guys add them as playable chars, I believe you will make many people happy and more attracted to the game.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-28-2016 at 08:54 PM.